Were you naughty child or kind?

At times I was naughty since I had two brothers and fights regularly happened. At times I was nice. However the mental illness was probably already there as I had bad dexterity and my twin outperformed me at everything.

I was a good kid with ADHD and became very ill at age 14 I talked a lot but always tried to be a good kid even if I always had something moving or saying something, I hardly ever got in trouble the first and last time I ever had detention I cried my eyes out (I was maybe 17 I think)

I was the quiet one, until about 16 YO. Then I was a juvenile delinquint for a year or so. Then depression and such kicked in with guilt. And then well… mental unwellness.

Also, I think my bluntness was often mistaken for rudeness or lack of social etiquette

1 Like

I was an odd kid with emotional problems. I lashed out a lot. I don’t think I became truly nice until I entered my teens.

1 Like

I was quiet and not really mentally well. I started having social phobia, some schizophrenia, and a lot of isolation too. I don’t have many fond memories of it all.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.