Were you naughty child or kind?

Or ill child ?:cry::cry:

• Naughty
  • Kind
  • ill child

0 voters

I was a kind accepting child and made friends easily.

I was gawky and nerdy and quiet bright but I got through it all. I had lots of complexes from too much thinking. I didn’t know any different.

I still remember bad ocd behavior on the first grade playground. Saying that I managed to fit in pretty well because I made friends and survived.

3 Likes

The older i got, the more immature i became…

1 Like

İ was kind and silent child.

1 Like

I was very quiet and a sleepy kid… I started to feel bad very early, but my parents didn’t notice nothing back then… Maybe it all comes from my sexual abuse when I was six and of which I didn’t say nothing, until i grew up older…
To sleep much is still an issue for me, its more a depressive symptom, but I am like this…I don’t know how good I was, but for me, I was more an oppressed kid etc etc… I even need to learn to talk now when I am 37 years old :confused:

1 Like

I started out so kind but when the abuse got bad so did I. I was always angry and lashed out.

But I was just a kid with a condition in a set of bad circumstances that made me scary and mean at times. But I like to think despite it all I stayed kind

1 Like

I was more prone to being bolshy, defiant and sulky than my brother and sister . I was not unkind though .

When I was a newborn I was constantly sick. From age 8-12 I was abused. At age 14-15 I got disc degeneration and herniation.

Nonetheless I think I was kind. I’m still a burden though

2 Likes

I was some of all of them. There were a few things I did as a child that were kind of mean. When I was about five years old there was this kid who bothered me and my best friend, and the kid wouldn’t go away. So we would pick up these red ants and put them on him. One time there was a crowd of kids, and someone shot this kid just below his eye with a sling shot. His father came out and showed us where the pebble had hit him, and how close it came to his eye. Our attitude was that this man was so pompous. He needs to lecture his son to stay away when people don’t want him around. I think we needed some serious discipline on that one. My older brother’s friends used to get me in fights with kids they didn’t like. I always felt bad about that because the kids hadn’t really done anything bad. There was one kid in junior high that was kind of off, and he had that peculiar combination of obnoxiousness and assertiveness that can bring out the meanness in kids. Other kids would beat him up, but not really leaving any bad marks. I don’t think it really hurt him physically, but it was a terrifically intense emotional experience for him. I’ve often wondered whatever became of that kid.

I was easily influenced as a kid. Left to my own devices, I rarely started trouble or caused trouble. But put me with a friend and I stole stuff, did minor vandalizing, snuck in a neighbors house or two when no one was home, and a lot of other mischief. And later my friends introduced me to smoking pot. I got in a few minor fights, nothing serious. I did some mean stuff I guess. I regretted it later. Just a few months ago my sister was telling me that I was a good kid growing up.

I was kind. I visited old ladies. I hung out with the kids nobody else wanted to hang out with. I went to prom with the ugliest most unpopular guy in school.

1 Like

I was kind. I was sensitive and kind. I dated 3 different girls before kindergarten started. They all liked me. I was always a nice kid. But then I was a sick kid. And then I was misunderstood. I was a trouble maker for years. But that was just because I liked showing off. Then I became too anxious to cause mischief.

1 Like

Most kids are both mean and kind. Children are very egocentric, it’s how they are wired. My nephew is the kindest child I’ve ever met, when his older sister does something to be proud of he is always so happy for her. He is like that with almost everyone he meets/knows, but even still he can be what adults consider selfish.

Kids experience empathy, but in a different way than adults.

1 Like

I was kind and friendly, but as I grew into my teens I started lashing out and mouthing off due to bullying and pressure. I was violent towards my younger siblings.
The doctors mistook it for adhd and didn’t search for environmental clues to my behaviour, which I still resent them for.

1 Like

I was always loud and blunt. I had no sense of how to be normal. I was always a bit odd. But I was also kind of popular, though I had depression from a young age and had really low self-esteem, so I couldn’t really grasp it. I was popular, but didn’t really have friends. If that makes sense.

I was always getting in trouble.

1 Like

I was kind, friendly and caring and funny. I had an amazing childhood, filled with friends.

2 Likes

I was a really shy child unless someone knew me very well. I was nautgty at times and kind at others, idk really.

3 Likes

I was the child that wanted to make people laugh. Sometimes a bit mischievous but always kind. Had friends from many different groups in high school and enjoyed getting to know people. Liked my alone time, too.

I was a shy quirky kid. I was liked by pretty much everyone. By my teen years unfortunately I was very rebellious and did a lot of stuff I shouldn’t have.

1 Like

They didn’t call me naughty Nate for know reason.:grin: