Were there complications during your own birth or pregnancy?

Were there complications during your own birth or pregnancy?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Unknown

0 voters

My mom found out she was pregnant with me after going to the emergency room for food poisoning. At five months, she went into labor, which the doctors were able to stop. When I was eventually born, she spent a total of two hours in labor, and the placenta was white and calcified.

They say poor nutrition or complications in birth may be linked to schizophrenia. I’m curious how common this is here.

1 Like

My mom had preeclampsia with me and was on bedrest most her pregnancy.

I developed preeclampsia myself while I was pregnant with my son.

Luckily, it was towards the end and I only had to be careful for a couple weeks.

No problems when I was born, but my mom was prescribed amphetamines (speed), and she was also smoking cigarettes and drinking while pregnant with me.

I didn’t breath, I had to be put in an incubator for a couple of days
My mum had to have C section and was given a bit too much anaesthesia

Three of us, triplets - all premature. I was first born lol, so technically im the oldest :slight_smile:

Seen the photos of all three of us in the incubators with my mother looking like a hippy! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I shouldn’t have been born lol :grin:

1 Like

My mum didn’t really have a complicated birth, it just went on for ever. Her labour last 24+ hours

1 Like

I feel the same. :sweat_smile:

I was torn from my mothers womb, like the Caesar’s before me.

Would of killed us both had they continued to try naturally.

Yes, I remember complaining in what turned out to be a dead language about about my mother’s poor choices.

1 Like

İ have heterochroma eyes pattern and and some deformated foot fingers.those are for sz patient deformation.i love my eyes pattern though.because it s very rare.

My mom had blood clots during pregnancy. I was also pulled out by forceps cuz had the umbilical chord wrapped out around my neck. I still have the scars.

I was a home birth, my mom’s first full term pregnancy. No complications whatsoever, though I was born a week late.

My mom had toxemia of pregnancy when she was pregnant with me. She was all big, puffy and swollen because of it and the doctors in Mexico City said she looked nice and fat and healthy. The doctors in the US did not agree and told my mom’s parents that she was dying. That’s when I decided to be born, prematurely. My birth saved my mother’s life.

1 Like

My mom claimed I was a preemie, but she was really trying to hide when she got pregnant.

However, I was starved as a baby and toddler.

1 Like

Yeah, I was born me. It’s all been downhill ever since.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.