Were any of you any good with the opposite sex

Nah I find it disrespectful if people don’t look me in the eye. It gets on my nerves. I look people right in the eye unless I am having an episode, then I tend to look around. My therapist tells me that my eye contact is extreme and maybe an indicator of some unsavory pathology. When that girl just stared into my eyes and told me about being bipolar, I was…something. Hooked, that’s the term. Hooked. Like a fish. She wasn’t afraid of me and I wasn’t afraid of her.

Supposedly, now this is something from the internet, not class, eye contact for more than six seconds means you are intending to harm someone or intending to have sex with them. In my case I just feel like it’s neither, it’s just due respect. I certainly dont want to kill or have sex with my therapist and we keep eye contact for a solid 50 mins, I sometimes look away when trying to put my thoughts into words or comprehending one of his monologues. I go notice my heartbeat do something when I make prolonged eye contact with someone I find attractive. I notice that all of the people I have uh had sex with had dilated pupils and looked me right in the eye…dilated pupils are an indicator of arousal, and boy have I seen some big pupils. Women in the 20’s took a drug to make their eyes dilated to allure men, I heard somewhere.

If someone doesnt look me in the eye, I dont trust them.

ok I would say that most women might find that a little intense add that too the im a bodybuilder look at my muscles and you might be labelled a twit.
lighten up crack some jokes and give her some personal space back.
my honest opinion tell me to ■■■■ off if you don’t want it.

Define good… I just thought I was one of those people girls just had affairs with but not relationships. Screwed me up to no end.

I will probably end up like you…of i don’t make changes

When I was little I was pretty good. Then, when I started getting anxiety attacks in high school I started slipping, but I still got some action. When I was in the army I drank so much I scared a lot of women off, but I still had a few successes. When I got out of the army my sz symptoms kicked in, and I became horrible with women. Now, I don’t blame women for not wanting to have anything to do with me.

Its one thing to be friends and talk and go out and have fun and date and all that stuff.
Took me a long long time to get to that point, but I eventually did.

But we bring up the sex word here.

Ok now what I have your attention, yes everyone wants sex.
But there is fooling around, and then there is the final act where babies can come into the picture.

Don’t take a million to one chance on getting babies involved until you are married.
Deciding to get married should take long enough that you have discussed what you are going to do with the children you will inevitably have.

Some people get married just for the sex and then the babies come and they get divorced and then the kids have to grow up without the 2 parents that naturally should be around to take care of the offspring and keep the human race going.

I’m sorry for those that have to deal with feuding and dysfunctional parents, that can cause sz too I think!