Went walking with brother

it was okay, though probably not doing it again for a long time. years.

I’ve been slacking on my walking, this week. I wanted to do 2 hours of walking, by Sunday.

my brother was going outside. and I asked him if he was going for a walk. he asked if I wanted to come, but I said no.

Kind of regretted it, because weekend was the only time to bond. but anyways, he soon came back because he forgot his winter hat. so I quickly put some clothes on and went with him.

we walked to pelham park, which was about an hour and a half away. we talked and it was okay.

the park was very natural. he said that there were snakes, which freaked me out. we went to the edge of the park and saw the ocean. either it was an ocean or a really big lake. all the while, we were joking about a serial killer following us in the wild. then we saw a man and we got very quiet.

when we left the park, 2 hours had passed. I was exhausted. he heard me breathing hard, and suggested we stop at McDonalds. A lot of people were there, while we waited for our food. and there was lyrical music too. so we ate outside in the snow.

when we were walking home, my inner thigh started to get irritated. I have some bumps there that are very sensitive, but that I had never got medically examined. I had to walk kind-of weird for 2 hours. he slowed down for me.

but yeah, he dropped me off at home, because he wanted to go to Macy’s. my good my little brother is a strong one! I was exhausted, and yet he was quite calm. I have no idea how he was able to continue walking out in that weather, to go to Macy’s. but then again, I wasn’t really wearing my coat, the entire time that we walked.

4 Likes

thats nice, my sister always sorts my head out she does a sort of reality check…keep up,the good work…

1 Like

that’s cool, dandydinmot

2 Likes

Wish that I have to walk with someone like that.I used to know girl who was in group support in daily hospital and we always went long walk home after meetings.I ran into her a while later and she couldn’t remember us walking or knowing me at all.

2 Likes

That’s awesome that you challenged yourself, got out of your comfort zone for a few hours. :slight_smile: Exercise is always a good thing, too.

2 Likes

I USTA go walking like you…till I took an arrow to the knee…

1 Like

Please stop, I’m tearing up too much here…

2 Likes

inb4 he really did take an arrow to the knee and you just triggered him

1 Like

Ah…how you think I got PTSD…my d.I.d…? No it was an arrow to the knee…its crippled me ever since…I bet no ones ever said that combination of words before …

2 Likes

tis why I’m hesitant joining army… besides being sz…

1 Like

I don’t think they would let us in once its dxd…I made it pre DX…so I mean we can make it…and get better than our normie peers at hand to hand…how far though I’m unsure…because alass… taking an arrow to my knee…

1 Like