Went to the White House today

I guess I should say tonight. It’s funny we kinda got lost so I had to gps it. The thing said it was closed. I though ”whep I guess America is closed. Thank you come again.” Came down dc to work and we visited some landmarks while looking for food.

Thanks. Do enjoy.

11 Likes

You didn’t go knock on the door. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah I went there last August. Went inside you didn’t miss much if you didn’t see the inside. Ugly interior.

1 Like

Didja spit on the front lawn?

1 Like

that’s really cool. Would have liked to have been there.

1 Like

no but there was a trash can and i threw an empty bottle water in it. it had some backwash in it if that counts…

4 Likes

Very cool. I would like to visit Washington DC and its landmarks someday when i travel overseas.

1 Like

Did you find food?

1 Like

@Loke lol no we ended up not eating out. The places we wanted to were closed. The place i wanted to go was a salad spot inside the train station. Its like a chipotle of salad. Where you can pick and choose which your toppings. Its inside of a big bowl and they chop it up. I think the place is called chopt. like 30 different kinds of toppings and 20 different kinds of salad dressings.

But the guy i was helping offered me half of his sandwich.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.