Went to failure

At the gym today on all exercises but 2. I only lasted 45 minutes but that’s ok. I didn’t rest much between sets so it went fast. I’m proud of myself :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Yeah well done on putting in the work and getting it done! Sounds like a good workout.

4 Likes

You should be proud of yourself.
45 minutes is a lot.
Well done !:slightly_smiling_face::love_you_gesture:t4:

I do half a hour of spinning every morning followed by five minutes of sit ups but it gives no results.
I have same weight n bod when i don’t exercise.

I want to pump again.haven’t been pumping last month or two.

1 Like

@ZmaGal what about your health issues? I never found out how you were doing with that.?

1 Like

Thanks @rogueone!

Yes it does!!! I saw your most recent pic. You look GREAT! Stop worrying about losing weight. Just enjoy your exercise.

3 Likes

@jukebox, I’m still having problems. My next procedure is in January, after the holidays :slight_smile: I’m hanging in there and I’m catheterizing myself 4x per day so hopefully that helps like they say it should. I don’t think I’ve gotten any worse with my autoimmune issues though so that’s good. Thanks for checking in on me!

4 Likes

well glad you’re still getting help…let us know once in a while…I’m still very worried about you.

2 Likes

Yes it’s great you are exercising and taking care of yourself.

Hope you are well and happy despite the drama of having to use catheter .
Hope you will be free from it soon.

:two_hearts:

1 Like

My bladder isn’t cancerous yet. It’s precancerous and completely black from infection. I really believe my new treatment team is helping me anc I’m in good hands now. Don’t worry. I’ll be ok. But thanks for caring. I do appreciate that

2 Likes

Thanks so much @SacredNeigh7 :slight_smile: I hope someday I won’t need a catheter to pee. Sorry for the drama aspect of it

1 Like

No I just want you to be well and happy.
You may be my favourite here.

1 Like

Good on ya!

1 Like

Thought the name of your gym was Failure. If so, that’s a terrific name for a gym.

2 Likes

Awe! Thanks so much @SacredNeigh7! That means so much to me! I like you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol! Hilarious!

2 Likes

You ma’am :point_right: are a rockstar!

Keep on at it.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol! Thanks @Montezuma!

1 Like

What is the word failure doing in your post? I see it only as a victory.

1 Like

I need to do something like that. You’re a great example.

1 Like