Went on a shopping spree at a rockabilly store my friend works at

She introduced me to this struggling but very cool rockabilly shop in my town…they make home made goatmilk soap…and cool rockabilly shirts and dresses…I got my niece a $25 dress with musical bars on the skirt with a black top and for myself a $35 black button down short sleeve shirt with dual pistols on the lapels…cool as hell…happy…also bought four bars of her soap that my sis and mom chipped in for.

8 Likes

wow that’s really cool !! thanks everyone…

Hey matey. It sounds like a good score. I do like internet shopping and it’s a hard thing to let go of. Stuff just turns up at your door.

Glad you had some good shopping and sounds like you got some great things. More power to you.

1 Like

this wasn’t online shopping…I went into a store and bought them…thank you I am very pleased…my niece just went crazy over the dress too.

1 Like

Yeah good score. Just saying most of my purchases are online these days. Clothes I go to a store but it’s still the experience. Glad you got some good gear!

1 Like

would you like to see the shirt and dress I bought? @rogueone

1 Like

of course. You got the pics I’ll have a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Not bad can see the rockabilly but cool. I probably wouldn’t wear the dress but the shirt I’d wear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ha !! you funny guy…my friend said he would rock that dress…haha

1 Like

Rockin’ shirt. Don’t get much clothes like that where I live.

1 Like

thank you …I love it…it’s my party shirt for my bluegrass party with close college friends they are gonna think it’s rad too I bet…haha

bumping this…I think the gals and guys will really dig these clothes…

ok one more bump for the morning …

I’ve been enjoying some rockabilly music and dance on the internet. It’s got lots of energy.

1 Like

Good stuff @jukebox! :notes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.