Wellllllll this isn't good

tmi maybe but not like i know any of you
i think i may be pregnant
i’ve experienced pregnancy symptoms before, i had a miscarriage.
i don’t want to be pregnant, so i hope i’m not
birth control was something i was horrible at taking but now i don’t have to worry about it at all bc i’m single and staying single
oh man

Have you taken a test yet, or is it too early?

i haven’t yet no

What makes you think you could be pregnant? It might be a good idea to call your doctor and let them know. They might be able to do the blood test sooner than three weeks. They can also advise you on what to do with your meds. Some of them are not safe to take while pregnant.

2 Likes

My sister could just tell when she was pregnant. Maybe see a GP?

1 Like

Hope things work out for you

1 Like

i started dreaming a lot… every night. when i normally never do. i’m peeing a lot in the morning. 3/4 times without drinking anything or much. and today i was having a conversation with my boss, and i got very light headed. i tried to walk to a different room to sit down but ended up being unable to see or hear anything at all. i tried to get up after a while and go back to work and it happened again. i felt nauseous for about 15-20 30ish minutes and then the rest of the day i felt just fine. but i’ve also been a little nauseous too

all symptoms i had before i had a miscarriage
i’ll be surprised if i’m not pregnant. also pretty happy… ugh.

Good luck @eyeofRa. Let us know how it goes. Everything will be fine no matter what.

1 Like

Good luck on whatever you decide to do.