Wellbutrin? Well snap!

Darn it all. Could have sworn I had one more bottle in the cupboard, but, apparently not. Trying to expedite an appointment to get my scrip re-upped.

DOH.

:sob:

4 Likes

Sorry, man.

Hope you can get your appointment soon!

Good luck! Does your doctor have an emergency off-hours number? They could call in an emergency script for like five or ten pills while they sort it out.

The pharmacy was out of my vistaril as well. :frowning: Hope we can both get our meds sorted.

It will take at least a week for me to really notice the difference. I’m also hoping the Amyloban will extend that a bit as my negatives are now dramatically lessened as well. I just hate messing with prescribed doses. Been so wrapped up in … stuff … that I lost track of this.

I have some extra here I’ll stuff it in through the computer

seriously though hope it’s not a problem for you. I always found non-APs less worrisome in situations like this.

Oh, I just feel like a dork. Also taking friendly fire from Mrs. Squirrel over it right now.

:flushed:

Mr squirrel what would you say if you had half siblings and they were out to harm you? Just because your dad was a sperm donor and a child molester.

I’m an only child. Regard it as a blessing.

No idea who my father is, never met him. Don’t know his name. He literally is just a sperm donor. My mom did have an unfortunate habit of dating child molestors, but, one has to keep moving forward.

1 Like

Blessing.lol. I wish my father wasn’t their bio. Thx squirrel. Good :night_with_stars: night

I think I’m going to quit hellbutrin

2 Likes

My bastardo doc makes you turn up for scripts now where you used to be able to ring him and get one posted to you. I think the current rate is $30 Australian. Like shite I’m going to really study my scripts and times when I see him now! I know it takes time out of his day but honestly…it’s all computerized now and if anything he needs to call through on a priority script. 50 cent phone call?

2 Likes

Preaching to the choir, mate. Same issue here.

1 Like

Are you still taking Amyloban? Do you think it’s effective for positive symptoms? TIA!

Are you getting enough ribbing about this online, too? I would send you some of mine. Found out the hard way that I’m allergic to it.

Got some more, I’m good.

2 Likes