Well, we all need money

Sometimes I think therapists aren’t of honorable motives, dragging their feet about us becoming self correcting. Just so they can guarantee us as part of their income.

3 Likes

lol im always surprised at what therapists cost, theyre kinda like chiropractors i guess. expensive and require many visits to actually make a change

Yes, it is a lot easier to have a mentor and learn as inexpensively as over a cup of coffee. I would not be willing to pay for a therapist out of my own pocket.

1 Like

yea same… im sure theyre great at what they do and maybe if i was well of id give therapy a try but…friends will have to do for now i suppose

i think they just kinda help you clearify your own thoughts anyways, like theyre good as a sounding board and helping you recognise thought patterns

It is real work if your therapist is really working. I can feel the benefit when they are really working with me. But most of them don’t put that much energy into us.

1 Like

consider how you’d feel if you were forced to go to therapy, you get upset about it naturally, and then they say I have a mood disorder haha.

I am required to have therapy because I live in adult foster care.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.