Well that's $10 down the drain

I ordered a charging cable for my new phone. It cost about the equivalent of $10.

It did fit my phone but was so tight I had to apply some real force to pull it out. I was afraid I’d break my phone in the process.

I just threw it in the bin and ordered a different brand … For another $10.

When was the last time you wasted your money on something?

11 Likes

About two years ago I got an official Apple battery case. For some reason I thought 6s meant for the plus sized phones.

100 big ones wasted. Luckily it fit my dads phone but I didn’t ask for any money

2 Likes

For chargers I try to find original OEM ones mostly on ebay. They’re better quality.

2 Likes

I bought some blackberry cucumber sparkling water that no one likes and I bought some expensive lotion that I didn’t like and replaced it with a cheaper lotion that’s just great.

2 Likes

I bought a motherboard for 200$ and broke it after a few months 🤦

I plugged a USB type c sound amplifier in the Ethernet port by accident, it sparked and the pc shut down. It turned on after but sound was glitching and video games were stuttering. I had to try many things until figuring out that its the motherboard. Now no issues with a new 240$ motherboard.

3 Likes

Yup! $5 this morning at McDonald’s for sausage burritos. Horrible. First world problem but jeez!

3 Likes

I ordered Glucosamine hcl instead of Glucosamine Sulfate for osteoarthritis in my joints. I was thinking that’s $32.00 down the drain, but the package was delayed in shipment, and I was able to cancel the delivery. I’m waiting for Amazon to refund my money, but I probably won’t get the $5.99 back I paid for shipping.

2 Likes

Anker makes good quality charging cables.

5 Likes

My current cell phone case is pretty cheap… basically got it just because it came with the screen. What I really wanted was a case that had the screen protector built-in… no need for adhesive… but this one came separate and had to apply it in typical fashion.

Spilt some water on it… it seeped under the screen… and now I’m using masking tape wrapped around the corners to keep it seated. So yeah… I think it was 10 to 15 bucks… it’s getting the job done but I have to replace it at some point… so more or less money wasted.

1 Like

Last time I just threw money away I left my batteries I paid $7.50 for at the store.

2 Likes

I pay taxes, what a waste.

3 Likes

i bought korean ginseng, and some other adaptogen, i forget the name. i took them 3 days and stopped. later there was a recall on the korean ginseng. that was about a year ago. and i also bought a veggie juicer last christmas that is still sitting in the box.

2 Likes

i bought some cauliflower meal, an alternative to oat meal. it was disgusting so i threw it away. plus oats are healthy for ya, so i was skeptical from the beginning.

1 Like

Yes, i remember. I ordered a basketball, ballpump and two cd’s from America. It never arrived. As i want to put a complain in, all my personal data from amazon was deleted. I didn’t do anything.

1 Like

Bought a graphics card from wish. Just 70 $ for a 1080 GPU should have told me something. Blew up the PCIE slot on the motherboard.

Took the heatsink off and it was a 90’s voodoo chip lol.

4 Likes

I think I wasted my money on buying my current iPhone SE.
The battery drains way too fast!

Now I read that the iPhone SE has terrible battery life.

I should have done the research more.

2 Likes

Does it fast charge at least? Maybe you can buy a power bank too. Do you know what’s a powerbank? Anker and Asus have good ones. I have an Asus 10 000 mah one.

1 Like

Nah I’m getting the iPhone 12 soon

2 Likes

I’m not purchasing the iPhone 12 Mini because of the shortened battery life.
No more small phones for me.

1 Like

You can compare phones batteries here:

1 Like