Welcoming the thaw! thinking back to my best winters

starting to warm up, daytime highs are predicted to be in the 50’s Fahrenheit for the next 15 days. I can’t wait til it gets a little warmer but it will be here soon enough. this winter actually wasn’t too bad, I didn’t get out my SAD lamp once.

December was nice after a hot summer and fall, went on a 10 day vacation in January but still January just seemed to drag on and on. feb. was ok, it’s the shortest month and I always say it’s the last month of winter, so am anticipating the coming spring.

as an adult now, it doesn’t seem to be as cold as when I was growing up, although average monthly temperatures are similar. anyways my best winters in my life have been when I was active, either working a job or playing basketball like when I was growing up and in grade school. I think it’s the inactivity that gets me now, and makes me hate winter. hopefully I will find a job to remedy that.

that is all. o and from now on, I will be taking a 2 week vacation in January to get away each year.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.