Welcome, Tesla will invest in Shenyang, China

Tesla will set up the Second factory in Shenyang, China.

7 Likes

Tesla will manufacture E-car in Shenyang, China.

4 Likes

The project will be like the model in Shanghai.

4 Likes

I have stock in Tesla, for better or for worse, so I definitely wish that it is a success.

3 Likes

Now, Tesla is looking for a suitable city to set up the Second factory in China. I heard of the Tesla will set up 5 factories in China.

3 Likes

Hopefully this will bring down the prices of Teslas as they’re too expensive.

2 Likes

I hope so too.

2 Likes

All the electric cars are too expensive. I’d rather have a Chevy Volt, but not for what they’re asking right now.

anyway, the electric cars are new products in the global markets.

2 Likes

I heard the model s is 35,000
Federal tax credit 3,000 ish
State credit 2,000 ish
For buying electric makes cost 30,0000

Still expensive but not completely absurd.

Not a Tesla fan. Prius FTW

I think one thing would help is legislating a universal fast charging port and that all charging stations must support all vehicles. No more proprietary charging. This would really speed adoption.

2 Likes

I would drive a Tesla because gas :fuelpump: prices have recently increased. The basic commodity of oil really impacts the wallet of automobile owners when the cost of a barrel increases.

3 Likes

That’s right. I agree with you, yingyang.

1 Like

@walterchang Do you know if the Tesla (特斯拉)vehicles being manufactured in Shenyang (沈阳)and other Chinese cities will be meant for sale domestically in China or exported outside of China?

I have searched online and found that Tesla is looking for the Second city for the second factory. Tesla will make decision in 2023 which city they may choose.
However,both General motors and BMW invest in Shenyang. Also, US consulate is located in Shenyang too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.