Weirdest movie you’ve ever seen

I had to watch this movie for a class last quarter. I had no idea what the characters were talking about or what the movie meant. I didn’t understand anything that was going on or what the point of the movie was.

2 Likes

A Clockwork Orange

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I’ve seen it. Eraserhead is a cult classic. The director, David Lynch worked on it for 2 years, I think.

1 Like

Clockwork Orange and pink Floyd the wall

Some movie in the late night written and starred in by Marjoe Gortner. A western which all seemed like kids playing and Marjoe was always the hero. The worst movie I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

There’s this Japanese Anime "Girls Und Panzer ". I’ve watched that start and it’s totally Weird that only the Japanese can do! It’s about these school girls who battle each other in world war 2 tanks. They shoot live rounds but no one dies. It’s totally mad!

Cooties. Hands down.

I remember that guy! I think he did a movie with Linda Carter (Wonder Woman).

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Weird in a good druggy way.

3 Likes

Parents with Randy Quaid. About cannibalism. Spooked the crap out of me.

1 Like

Pink Flamingos.

I just repeated wtf through the whole movie.

2 Likes

Yeah. I think this was a low budget film festivalMarjoe wrote for himself as the star. Figures.

2 Likes

A Clockwork Orange, so disturbing. I saw it when I was quite young and wish I could un-watch it. I still get flashes of certain scenes and it’s upsetting. I don’t know why someone would let a child watch such a thing. I pretty much stay away from movies now. I’m way too sensitive and take stuff too seriously.

2 Likes

The begotten… Must be the most weird and disturbing…

" A Serbian Film"

1 Like

I get images from that movie too.

2 Likes

Came here to say this.
That movie was so incredibly strange, it all felt like a bad trip.

Also, Braindead is a pretty strange movie, especially when the zombie mother grows huge and tries to take her son into her womb.

I hear is the most disturbing film ever made!!

I don’t know about movies, but, the weirdest T.V. show I have ever seen was the first episode of “Orange is the New Black”. I was just blown away. I can’t believe they are showing that kind of stuff on T.V. now. Where have I been?

For me because of the way it affected me when I was young, the scariest movie ever made to me is The Exorcist. no way could i watch that movie again.