Weirdest movie you’ve ever seen

Yesterday I tried watching naked launch the novel by William S Burroughs and it was the weirdest movie I’ve ever watched in my life. I wanted to read the book too but now I’m not so sure.

5 Likes

Without a doubt :

6 Likes

Any movie where they used stop animation, claymation or puppets… when I was a kid. Still horrifying yet can’t look away.

4 Likes

Pretty much anything Mrs. Pixel wants to watch.

5 Likes

I’d say Apocalypse Now.

3 Likes

Nechromantic 15151515151515151515

2 Likes

What Dreams May Come

3 Likes

El Topo (the Mole). It’s like a dark and disturbing Western, with religious overtones.

:v:

3 Likes

Both weird and disturbing.

3 Likes

“Simon” with Alan Arkin. I think it came out in 1980.

3 Likes

Hard Candy. Ellen Page is scary in that movie. There is this scene where she cuts the balls off of this perv. My brother and I showed the movie to the dorm when I was in college. Most of the people watching were just as freaked out as I was. lol.

2 Likes

The human centipede

9 Likes

I’ve seen many weird movies, I’m almost too desensitized to say what is weird anymore.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I forgot the title but it was zombie movie that came out to dvd in like 08 i think. The weirdest part of that movie is something was growing in one of the dead dudes balls idk if i can say the word but it was growing in his private area somebody tell me the title to it. Or u know what dont tell me cause that movie was awful haha i seen it on demand

2 Likes

Bad Boy Bubba
Without a doubt

Old ish film bit Hitchcock but without serial killer

2 Likes

Night Watch was odd… I like to assume it’s slightly lost in translation.

Eraserhead… feels like a psychotic episode… anyone ever seen it?

3 Likes

Hobo with a shotgun was a bit unusual. Not recommended for younger audiences!

2 Likes