Weird paranoias

When I was psychotic and prodromal I was always scared that scientists will steal my sperm and make clones of me lol

4 Likes

I thought the government and scientists collected everyones sperm through toilets through underground labs.

2 Likes

When I was psychotic, I thought the master of the universe was going to kill me off, put me in hell and replace me with a clone of me so that no one knows I’m in hell. So f u c k I n depressing

6 Likes

I used to think that groups of women would come together for me and collect my sperm for children…I thought I had like 1,000 children…

2 Likes

I never had positive symptoms about hell, it was always about heaven as I was too grandiose, thought I was God and did miracles.

2 Likes

The term “grandiosity” refers to an unrealistic sense of superiority in which you consider yourself unique and better than others

3 Likes

I had a mix of grandiosity and persecution…I was the first person in the state of Alaska who had “excited delirium” and the police was working with doctors in the apartment next to monitor me so they could capture me and lock me up. I thought they were sending nanobots thru the radiator that would monitor my blood pressure and pulse, and I would “hear” the two doctors discussing the fact that I was having ventricular fibrillation and needed an internal defibrillator implanted or I was going to die. I was scared of dying alone so I called 911, and they took me to the hospital and that’s when I realized it was a big delusion coupled with hallucinations.
At the time, I was so scared of being “caught” that I wouldn’t leave my apartment, not even to let my dog out! Poor girl, going to the bathroom inside cuz I was too scared to walk her…

2 Likes

I thought I was marked for death and my aunt and her husband were stealing my energy to live longer

3 Likes

Oh i thought i could tell who was male or female by the eyes. Then i thought everyone was male. That was scary lol.

2 Likes

Lol that is scary

1 Like

I think when we have psychosis any strange passing thought can be amplified into a delusion. Thats my guess anyway.

4 Likes

My first belief was that Dan Brown was trying to contact me and wanted to set me up as the returned Jesus Christ. Then I don’t know it’s all a blur now.

2 Likes

I had a paranoia of all bought foods being poisoned. I would only eat organic foods because I thought that they were LESS poisoned than other foods.

For awhile I only ate like organic cashews and carrots because I feared most foods were poison.

I also started cultivating this huge garden on one of my brother in laws properties because I believed that this was the only way to get food without it being poisoned.

For awhile I was buying these cashew “burgers”/patties as a replacement for hamburgers.

4 Likes

I dont have any delusions thankfully

2 Likes

I thought my brothers were stealing my energy.

2 Likes

I wanted to run out of the car out of the mosque parking lot because I was scared there would be gunmen flooding into the mosque and killing everyone and checking all the cars. It’s been a paranoia I’ve had for several years but thankfully didn’t come true. I hope it never does!

Also that someone would shoot me through the window at night when the light is on.

And the time when I thought the plumbers were sent to kill me and hubby through WhatsApp GPS tracking my phone

2 Likes

My last paranoia was after i did this 50km bike ride at night. I got home and thought my downstairs roommates broke into my room and turned my light on to piss me off. I wanted to kill them. Lol

Then i realized later i probably forgot to turn off my light :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

4 Likes

I was responsible for waking the entire world up to alien colonization that was in progress. Heavy load to carry.

6 Likes

Didn’t something like this actually take place, maybe in New Zealand?! Horrendous.

I thought I was God and then I thought I was Jesus and that if I came out of the house people would crucify me. I once bought a saw to opn my head and let the alien that lived in my head scape. I once thought of the way to end the world which would be atomic bombs on all volcanoes simultaneously which eventually would break the egg and then I spent all night waiting for a government call. Ialso thought people could hear my thoughts. Thankfully that is all over.

2 Likes