Weird memory gaps!

I keep forgetting what I’ve done. How I ended up where I am.

It’s scary!

7 Likes

I’m having that too. I don’t know what it is. It’s very scary. I’m wondering if it from sleep deprivation.

3 Likes

I have it despite sleeping. I think it’s the meds.

But if you are not sleeping as you should then it’s probably it. Sleep affects the memory.

I try to remember but there is nothing, almost like a black out from heavy drinking even though I have been sober.

1 Like

Poor memory too. It’s definitely the meds + insomnia in my case.

I take a few supplements to help me out, I think memory would be worse if I didn’t.

1 Like

yea, I need to start taking my fish oil again. I was doing a lot better with that. But I will probably get the vegan equivalent going forward, so algae I guess.

5 Likes

I have memory issues. Sometimes I’ll see something and forgot what I just read or saw 5 minutes ago. Happens quite a bit more these days. I’m taking a bunch of antihistamines so that’s probably why…

2 Likes

i have impaired memory since i was a child i think its cognition symptoms of schizophrenia but it improved a little bit on atypical antipsychotic and now i use another drug to improve it even more. but it wont be as normal people its a fact and i have to get along with it.

1 Like

I can remember my first tricycle and the stuffed animal I carried around with me everywhere when I was 5 years old. But I can hardly remember anything about last week.

1 Like

I have a horrible memory. I blame my multiple concussions.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’ve just learned to live with it. I let my partner politely correct me when I misremember something.

1 Like

I still don’t know if it causes the insomnia, or if the insomnia causes it?

1 Like

Part of the disorder

2 Likes