Weird feeling around my tongue and head

i have very weird feeling when i pressed the area around my brow bone and the back of my head , i can feel the pressing of these areas excite my tongue’s nerve / the nerves underneathe the tongue which is about at the back of my tongue , it is like i am rolling back my tongue . I knew there is a side effect of APS where your tongue may roll out involuntarily , but instead i am rolling back , but out and i am not on APs and when i press the back of my head ( like massaging), i can feel there are some contraction of the nerves around the tongue and the jaw. I just found that it maybe relatad to the 12 pairs of cranial nerves and mine maybe problems of the Glossopharyngeal nerve and the vagus nerves . I just want to know if anyone also share the same problems or have similar experience and how u deal with that? i think that’s what make me think schizophrenia maybe a problem of virus infection because i can feel the abnormal feeling and it may be due to viral infection of the nerves , who knows?

It could be contraction of the muscles in your jaw and tongue area. Are you under stress? Sometimes I find that stress can cause me to clench my jaw which causes muscle pain in that region.

1 Like

I have that when I drink too much caffeine like coffee.

1 Like

maybe … i dun know, but it is not a pleasant feeling anyway abd it is not muscle ,. i would say it is the nerve at the backward of my tongue, like the cluster of nerve in this picture image

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.