Weird experience

I was 19 and I was with a friend who I met while we had both worked at the same restaurant. We went over to the house of a couple of old friends of mine I had known since sixth grade. It was a Saturday night and we each took a hit of acid and right when we started to peak, we decided to go for a drive.

Five of us piled in my friends van ( this was 1979 and vans were very popular in California) and we took off. It was about 10:30 at night and we ended up on a four lane road linking two local cities. So we’re cruising along and the next thing we knew we see a single paramedics van up ahead in the middle of the road.

We pulled up and there are two smashed up cars in the middle of the road and 5 or 6 bodies strewn about a wide area all over the road. It was a horrible car crash. Most of the bodies were covered in blood and not moving. It must have just happened minutes before we got there.

We had beat the cops there, it was just one paramedic van and us but we could hear sirens coming. As you can imagine, since we were all on acid, we were tripping and freaking out. It was a horrible, nightmarish, surreal scene. One I’ll never forget

6 Likes

That sounds awful.

1 Like

And like the setting for a very very bad trip.

Did you ever make sure that’s really what happened?

2 Likes

Sounds awful @77nick77. Glad you’re doing okay now though.

1 Like

That would have been nuts…

Jeeze

1 Like

I was at a party out at a lake, guns got pulled naked ness and lots of craziness and fights broke out, the weirdest part was back when bath salt zombies were happening this guy strung out on bath salts tried to bite my friend and it took 4 of us to wrestle this guy down and he started writing weird words in the sand after he calmed down.

2 Likes

Without the acid that would have been a confronting scene. A personal growth moment.

1 Like

if multiple people seen it. It happened.

1 Like

sounds like scary experience…

1 Like

That would be a bad day in my book.

1 Like

I did acid too @77nick77 and regret it! Wow @lofifunk what a wild time! bath salt zombies! I was even old during the bath salt craze! lol But I remember hearing about it though.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.