Weight loss tips anyone?

Sounds all good to me!
Wouldn’t mention it regardless! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay I’m still setting everything up. Shouldn’t be long.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this shows up? You should click the URL if it’s there

Edit: Didn’t work. New plan

Click here

1 Like

Well you are very beautiful, before and also after.
It feels like you are not posing nicely in the second picture.

Your tummy is actually really tiny. It looks like a little after pregnancy bump, not really extra fat.

You can exercise and see what advice Arturo has for you, but exercise is good for so many different things.

You still look very skinny and pretty!

I am exercising and I just became a vegan basically, I can not wait to work on myself, get healthier.

Good luck!

1 Like

I hope Arturo can help you to achieve your goals. I agree with the others- you really can’t compare yourself to the way you looked before. Your body shape will have changed; your hips may be wider or otherwise more voluptuous. You can still tone your new body, though!

The key to losing weight is eating less and moving more.
Easier said than done as I am grossly overweight!

You look great by the way @spiderpig.

1 Like

Where do you buy sprouted bread? I looked it up online and it’s $12 a loaf. That is super pricey when I’m used to paying a buck for cheap bread.

Go to Twitch and search for TominationTime. He is a fitness streamer and very knowledgeable.

I eat McDonalds 5 times a day and 2 pizzas a week, which is why I am 500 pounds.

1 Like

It’s on sale at Mother’s Market for about $3-4 all the time. That was a while ago, so maybe it’s a little more now. They have them at Trader Joe’s for about $3.99 and up. Sprouts has them too for similar prices. I don’t buy them at Ralph’s because they only seem to have them in the freezer section and the prices are a little higher.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.