Weight loss surgery?

Any one here able to do weight loss surgery on meds? Do i need my docs permission? This or any other information on weight loss surgery is super helpful!

1 Like

It’s risky. People can die from complications.

1 Like

A doc mentioned it to me briefly. I’m confused how it works. If your stomach is a ballon how does it absorb all the nutrients from food.

Actually im looking into sono bello procedure… They melt the fat off without even putting u under, its lazor Lipo

1 Like

For that, The weight comes back but in odd places (wherever there are fat cells left). So you end up looking odd. Don’t do it.

1 Like

Most of the nutrients are absorbed in the smaller intestine

1 Like

O thanks @Pikasaur

1 Like

You have to pass a psychological evaluation in order to be approved for weight loss surgery. My sister has it done. The diet is really strict before and after the surgery. You have to eat extremely small amounts of food at a time after surgery for quite a while. They had my sister on 600 calories per day after her surgery. If you have any other questions I will be happy to ask her for you. But my sister is now thin and has stayed thin for about 8 years now. She doesn’t look strange at all.

1 Like

600 calories wow. That is nothing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.