Weight Loss Log

Muscles weigh a lot more than fat. Plus water weight fluctuates with people. Getting exercise is so awesome! Yay, happy endorphins come with victories :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Honesty, my 84 year old father in law lived with us for awhile, and health and strength noticeably improved with me taking him for hour long walks.

2 Likes

Started at 10 minutes btwā€¦donā€™t want ya thinking I was killing him lol

1 Like

Iā€™m so fat that this thread makes me even more depressed

1 Like

Iā€™m so fat that if I was a girl I would have to use a paint roller to apply lipstick

2 Likes

Weight: 83,7 kg;
Height: 1,80 m;
Diet: Ketogenic diet (eggs, milk, gluten-free food, meat, pork, chicken, fish, fruits, dairy, etc);
Exercises: no exercises yet due to a sciatica, but I was walking 30 minutes a day;
Supplements: EPA 1500mg / DHA 500mg / D vitamin / Magnesium / B complex

2 Likes

@noise Thatā€™s rough. Hoping your alters are less ravenous.

2 Likes

It looks like Iā€™m pregnant

2 Likes

https://www.webmd.com/diet/low-calorie-diet

A low-calorie diet is usually used to achieve weight loss of 1 lb (0.5 kg) to 2 lb (0.9 kg) per week. Most experts do not recommend losing more than 2 lb (0.9 kg) per week unless you are participating in a medically-supervised weight loss plan.

General recommendations for a low-calorie diet include:

CONTINUE READING BELOW

Reducing calorie intake to 1,200 to 1,500 calories per day for women and 1,500 to 1,800 calories per day for men. Women should not restrict themselves to fewer than 1,000 calories per day and men to fewer than 1,200 calories per day without medical supervision.

2 Likes

Love ya dude but caugh caugh. Remember macros and timing. These are key to weight loss. Plus, the big THING is are you ready to fight youā€™re cravingsā€¦have you gotten out the boxing gloves cuzyour body and mind will say lies lies lies to people when they adjust their eating habits. You must accept and be committed to achieve any goal. So, to all of you who are trying to lose weight, bring it! You can do it! Be your healthiest youā€¦that you can be! Shoutout to all of those that try and help people with weight issues. I know it can be disappointing at times. But the reader is the responsible party, and should be thankful there is so much love and encouragement on this siteā¤ļø

1 Like

Yikes noā€¦those ā– ā– ā– ā–  with meds

1 Like

What are the macros and timing?

3/11 209 pounds the 205 weight was actually earlier than the 9th. That comes from entering weights several days after they logged in my Bluetooth scale must have been the 4th.

So I must have been monumentally ill to lose that much weight between 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago and it appears I gained much of it back.

Iā€™m sick now and canā€™t wait to get back to working out. Although really I just make up for the calories I burn by eating more, most of the time. At least I get to eat more.

1 Like

7 Jan. 2018 158 lbs.
26 Jan 2018 155 lbs.
30 Jan 2018 153 lbs.
14 Feb 2018 150 lbs.
14 Mar 2018 150 lbs.- Ideal body weight

An average daily food intake:

Breakfast:
One cup of Original Life cereal
One cup of instant dry milk with water
Four cups of brewed decaffeinated coffee

Lunch:

Dinner:
White dinner roll
One pat of butter
One TBL Chunky blue cheese salad dressing
4 oz. mixed salad
2.5 oz. button mushrooms
4 oz. white cooked rice
6 oz. baked chicken breast
6 cubic inch of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting

Snack:
1 cup Chocolate and vanilla ice cream cone
4 cups of brewed decaffeinated coffee

1348 Calories intake. 354 Calories burned through piano playing and yoga.
Plus I drink 1200 ml of water every day in addition to the coffee.

1 Like
1 Like

I could go into more detail but figured post a site just to help

1 Like

Yeah I actually just signed up for a myfitnesspal app thanks.

Congrats, I know itā€™s tough and frustrating trying to lose weight. If you need some more help like with timing,it is readily avaiable, but remember your meds really do affect your metabolism so you have to take that into account. You deserve to be healthy :hugs:

1 Like

This is my fitnesspal diet. Am I doing anything wrong? I feel like I eat a ton of food. My diet is spread out through the day. When Iā€™m hungry I eat simple as that. Oatmeal for breakfast and eggs for dinner are the only consistent things about breakfast and dinner.

2 Likes
1 Like