Weight Loss Log

Sorry to hear I heard something about u and arthritis somewhere? That makes it challenging. I think what u eat can help alleviate symptoms?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve tried different diets. What works best for me is no fake sugar and as little processed crap as possible. Which is what I eat.

3 Likes

Iā€™m on a mostly vegan diet, with very rarely eating dairy/meat. Otherwise no meat/dairy/eggs. Itā€™s weird when I tell people I donā€™t eat meat they ask me if I eat fishā€¦ Iā€™m like, isnā€™t that a kind of meat? Itā€™s kind of mandatory now since Iā€™ve had high lipids for a while.

2 Likes

My daughter is a vegetarian but will eat fish. It drives me crazy. I donā€™t think vegetarians should eat fish; they are living creatures too!

4 Likes

I know, it always made me cringe to see live fish gutted or lobsters/crabs get boiled alive. Ugh.

2 Likes

You guys sound like Buddhists. Thatā€™s awesome. They think you are eating evil if the animal was tortured.

1 Like

Iā€™m kinda bothered with the Tuna I have. Not sure if they are tortured or not.

1 Like

Vegetarians donā€™t eat fish. Pescatarians eat fish.

3 Likes

Ive heard people say fish have less of a developed nervous system but I guess myself itā€™s still painful. If I had to eat animal for nutrition reasons I would but apparently you donā€™t need to as long as I get my b12 vitamins from fortified stuff oh and vit d fortification too

2 Likes

Iā€™m an omnivore. I donā€™t eat fish though. Iā€™m also an eat-out-too-much-avore.

1 Like

went to the doctors office and turns out Iā€™ve lost 4 pounds. now 163

dude I tried veganism, its great for ethics, but I went full blown psycho without the needed amino acids.

anyways best wishes to anyone who tries veganism, hopefully it will have a happier ending then my 4 years

1 Like

Current weight: 193 lbs.
Height: 5"4
Goal weight 150 lbs.

Low lipids diet
Hunger suppressant: Coffee and water

1 Like

@yaz1 oh man I was hoping no one had experiences like that if I feel warning signs I guess Iā€™ll add yoghurt thanks for letting me know sorry u had to go through that

2 Likes

no problem. I would still try it and see what you think. like I said donā€™t be afraid to add some dairy if you find you need it

2 Likes

Day 1- 272 lbs

Day 22- 265.8 lbs

5 Likes

Good job, thatā€™s a lot of weight to drop in a few weeks!

2 Likes

Thanks @Coldcomfort I think I was 283 lbs when I first joined this website on January 12th. Everyone has been really helpful.

2 Likes

This is my updated diet

Breakfast- Oatmeal

Lunch- Veggie Burger

Dinner- 4 Eggs

Throughout the day- Cereal, Apples, Blueberries, Veggie Chicken Patties, Mixed Vegetables, Coffee, Tea, Lots of Water

4 Likes

I have joined Weight Watchers about 3 weeks ago and gained 1 pound, thats actually good considering I havenā€™t been following my program and only exercised twice, usually I gain 2 pounds at least a week. Iā€™m going to follow my program starting Monday as a fresh week and see what happens. Thats 29 points a week, with 42 cheat points and exercising for an hour 4 times a week. Lets see!

2 Likes

Day 1- 272 lbs

Day 25- 265.4 lbs

5 Likes