Weight Loss Log

You probably know about it than me. There’s probably some research about it. I’ll check.

I’ve gone without coffee for a couple days. Had some tea and other caffeinated stuff though.

I’ll see if it gives me any results before long. Maybe I should just go to a place and weigh myself.

I really should do some form of exercise though.

2 Likes

1 Like

What kind of protein powder are you using if you don’t mind me asking?

2 Likes

I was talking to my case manager and she told me not to weigh myself everyday and to put it away for a couple of weeks. I like weighing myself everyday though not sure if I’ll put it away or not.

3 Likes

@anon98519533 That image is what contains all the protein powder. Whey Isolate.

Nvm just saw not made here hmmmm

1 Like

How about just once a week?

1 Like

Maybe. Not sure what I’ll do.

1 Like

@TheBest It’s difficult to stop a habit especially if it is an incremental progress like lifting more weight or I guess losing weight too.

1 Like

I have to weigh myself at drs other than that no scale in house. No need to weigh often cuz it fluctuates way too much cuz of, salt, sugar, preservatives,and your meta makes you retain water

1 Like

Simple digital scales are inexpensive nowadays. You ought to invest in one.

1 Like

What type of rice do you eat @anon35453467?

1 Like

Ok geez took dogs to park and all these posts I see…anyways, whey protein isolates are good right when you wake up and within say 30 min of workout. There are three types of whey…concentrate (cheaper has more calories and in system longer) isolates which are food for muscles very quickly with your amino acids, but not sure of that isolate…kinda curious cuz only list one ingredient, and then the expensive hydrolyzed which fuels muscles immediately. I just don’t know that brand. I can look at later. Sorry to rush this phone call be back in few

2 Likes

@TheBest White rice or sticky rice or rice with sushi… it all depends. You get lots of energy from rice for exercise. How about you? What kind of rice do you eat?

1 Like

Nope not happening. I used to be obsessed with it. When first started taking care of myself I’d weigh backwards at dr lol

2 Likes

Fair enough. Usually there’s a maximum and minimum weight during the day so sometimes I do that.

1 Like

I stopped eating rice right around the time I lost a bunch of weight.

1 Like

@TheBest Rice is a staple food and there’s a lot of carbohydrates in them. Maybe I should cutback too and see what happens to my weight.

1 Like

I was just reading this.

1 Like