Weight Loss Log

No I live in an apartment and I don’t have a balcony. I don’t eat meat.

I grill veggies in olive oil and different seasonings…I didn’t forget you were a vegetarian.youre a friend…I listen as best I can and you can grill in apts around here.

1 Like

Btw if you cook your eggs too hot, it destroys most nutrients.

1 Like

My heat level is a 4 for my eggs. Medium low

Awesome. I am sure you know what to do but I’m here if you need me. I can get carried away. Keep it up, I have faith in you. Just remember you’re not what you weigh :crazy_face::hugs:

1 Like

Well I wish I could drive lol (referring from a few days ago in case you forgot). Grass can always be greener lol. Nah, you’re doing good keep it up.

1 Like

I ate 3000+ calories yesterday after taking seroquel. I don’t want to step on the scale. While doing it, in my head I kept chanting “cheat day, cheat day…”.

1 Like

Ok so in August I weighed my most in my entire life at 205 lbs. once the nurse had to move the scale weight from 150 to 200 I was like “ok this must be my rock bottom”. So, since then I’ve been working out so much that I can’t even count how many bruises and bruised nails I’ve gotten from working out. I’ve also been dieting an extreme amount.

Today, I am happy to say that I only weigh 147 lbs, which means I’ve almost lost 60 lbs. my goal is to weigh 135 which is a little low but as long as I eat decently and workout what’s the difference, ya know?
(I’m 5’10”) so yea I’m really proud of myself. The trick is no more than 50g of carbs a day and 1-2 hours of exercise every other day!

1 Like

Scales are for fish but stupid drs weigh me at every visit :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

A little intense…I hope you don’t go too far…when I was in hs, I worked out so hard and ignored the pain…had stress fractures in three places. If woulda run even a little more or try and play a game, my ortho said it would’ve shattered. Everything in moderation. I’m sure you are very proud of yourself…I just don’t want you to get hurt. Take care

October 1st 2017- 293 lbs

June 12th- 283 lbs

Day 1- 272 lbs

Day 38- 259.4 lbs

2 Likes

Yea no I completely understand. We’re probably the same in terms of taking it too far. I really feel like I am at a decent level of exercise, I walk for 3/4 a mile and run the last quarter and I do that 10 times every other day. So I’m not really running more than just 2.5 miles every other day in total. U think that’s fine?

1 Like

Hey! I like steel cut oats! Lol!

1 Like

October 1st 2017- 293 lbs

June 12th- 283 lbs

Day 1- 272 lbs

Day 38- 259.4 lbs

Day 38 later in the day- 258.6 lbs

4 Likes

@TheBest You’re just walking for exercise, right? Two 25 minute walks only?

3 Likes

50 minutes walking a day minimum. Sometimes it’s as high as 90 minutes though.

3 Likes

@TheBest It’s amazing that your incremental weight loss has gone on for so long and successfully too. I do 1 hour runs of 6.5+km burning 700+ calories and losing 3lbs of water but it all comes back after I replenish fluids and food. I must be doing something wrong.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s the protein powder.

2 Likes

How is everything going with you @Coldcomfort?

@TheBest Maybe it is. I have a lot of protein powder left and won’t be refilling after I finish this batch. I bought 25lbs of whey in bulk. Too much I say. Lesson learned.

1 Like