Weight loss journey, here we go again

So I know I’ve said over and over, I’m gonna lose weight, I’m gonna lose weight, I’m gonna lose weight and I may lose a little but then I stop… Well I’m gonna try… Again… Sigh. I went to the gym today and walked for 21 minutes at 3 miles per hour it was kinda nice, listening to heavy metal while walking acting like I’m listening to regular workout music lol… I might start counting calories again… It helped a lot that one time so maybe another go at that will help again and maybe this time I can stick to all of this… I can only hope… Wish me luck y’all!

7 Likes

Good luck! I’m counting calories, too. It’s been 1 week, so far. And I exercised, today. I gotta make exercising a habit.

2 Likes

@Blossom good luck! Keep up the good work

1 Like

I’m dieting and walking in my house and at the track at the university twice a week. I’m having a really hard time losing weight even though I’ve been eating less than 1,000 calories a day.

1 Like

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: . Don’t do this :joy:

Ps: why do you feel bad for trying again. It is normal to try and try until you succed

Attempting weight loss again also. Good luck to us all!

@LazyandCrazy I can do okay and then I’ll stop… That’s my big problem

@anon20787234 I’m kinda tired of trying and failing and feeling like a failure every time my weight goes back up.

@antidepressant044 thanks, good luck!

I need to lose 10 pounds too im overweight too good luck to us

1 Like

@Thesickguy my husband is borderline under weight while I am 82 lbs over weight

1 Like

I’m always thinking I need to lose weight. Actually doing anything to accomplish this is something else.
I go back and fourth quite a bit.
Good luck to everyone who’s putting fourth the effort!

2 Likes

Wishing you luck. Are you on MyFitnessPal?

2 Likes

@eighteyedspy23 it is tough

@velociraptor yes I am

1 Like

Best of luck! I’m back to trying to lose 5 pounds that I gained over the last month while not working out. When I feel better I’ll go back to the gym

1 Like

I started using MyNetDiary a few days ago to track food and activity…well, food anyways, as I haven’t yet started exercising. I’m trying to feel better about my calorie intake, measuring my food before I eat. I try not to omit or underestimate my foods, even when I eat something I shouldn’t. I’m seeing a doctor who is helping me figure out an appropriate intake (no added sugar, no flours, no “white” carbs like rice or potatoes) and he gives me Saxenda pens.

I rarely exercise unless I take Ldopa which gives me positive symptoms. When I take ldopa I exercise for 2hrs, biking, jogging and lifting weights. I keep the Ldopa for really bad days regarding negative symptoms.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.