Weekend drink

So it’s 12 lunchtime and I’ve being drinking since 8 am just being reading about Stephen hawking god bless is soul. Anyone else a early morning drinker? I know it’s not healthy but who cares I got sz gotta get my fix somehow

Drinking will only make your problems worse in the long run, mate.
It’s like pissing your pants in winter. At first it’s nice and warm, then it’s cold and icky

6 Likes

Haha I love this.

Also it’s accurate.

1 Like

YOU should. You’re right, you have schizophrenia and life is going to be tough, but adding problems is not a good idea. It’s kinda like you’re giving up.
If you think you have problems now, just imagine adding alcoholism to your problems.

2 Likes

If you’ve been drinking since 8 o’clock then you’re probably an alcoholic

1 Like

It sounds like you’re enjoying yourself and that’s probably as good as it gets. Not everyone who drinks too much on occasion becomes an alcoholic. Stand your ground.

3 Likes

Beer helps and I’m not a alcoholic just like a beer on weekend is that so bad? I suffer all week just to have abit of enjoyment with few beers listen to music play video games chat to girls otherwise I’d be wanting to hang myself everyday without beer

1 Like

4hrs of drinking? Are you ok? I had 3% belgian cherry beer and only half a cup. I only haves slight amounts once in a while. I hope you’re not drinking strong alcohol…

I got 8 cans of strong 9% beer on my 5th can

That’s a lot man. Are you doing this daily?

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem like much to me. No not everyday I used to I’m a sz not stupid never gonna be alcoholic

1 Like

You know yourself better but that’s 10 cans of regular 5% beer, its too much for me.

Bruh I’m from Yorkshire England we like it strong man

3 Likes

I occasionally will drink in the morning pour whiskey in my coffee then continue on with some beers. As long as you don’t abuse it you good!

1 Like

Yes my lad nothing wrong with it brother aslong as you keep it in moderation. I find loke comment highly offensive calling me a alcoholic

1 Like

“Everything in moderation, including moderation”

Ray Davies (The Kinks)

1 Like

I also like a bunch of cold brewskies on the weekend after a long work week.

I’ve never shown up to work smelling like beer, though. That’s where I’ve always drawn the line.

1 Like

If you call me trying to look out for you offensive. Give me a break bruh.

You do you! Just know that whatever you post on here people will have there opinions and some of them can be insulting just ignore them

Wth? I wasn’t trying to be offensive. Maybe I jumped to conclusions but… damn people