Schizophrenia.com

Web dev bootcamp

I’ve started to code on the Python IDE : pythonista for Ipad again after a long time where I could’nt pull myself together to code. At the moment I write UI s in the IDE. I learn how to create specific userinterfaces on IOS. the thing I found hardest to learn was how to use Delegates. I also know how to use sprites in The scene modul. A know quite a bit about OOP because that the programming paradigm that is used for userinterfaces. Lately I have investigated the functional paradigm on python that means that the function only returns the same output from the same input where OOP is statedriven

1 Like

Nice. I’m new to ui stuff. I just started making things with flutter sdk. It let’s you natively compile to ios and android. Using dart code.
I’ve figured out how to layout columns,rows,containers,buttons,images and a bit of functionality so far.

In pythonista you can glue the controls together on the view with the form editor an then you can program how the control must react on input. And one of the things you have to learn is how to use delegates.

2 Likes

I use atom ui for web, and for learning coding like ML I use colab.

1 Like

Nice. For the ide I use intellij.

1 Like

started learning some solidity on this site called cryptozombies.io
fun way to learn solidity for ethereum development.

Been a developer for 6 years and enjoy it most of the time!

1 Like

Thats very cool. What type of development do you do?

I’m not sure if I could do it as a job. But maybe I could do freelance one day.

I’m stoked I think I’ve found the space that interest me the most for programming and it’s creating/auditing smart contracts for decentralized networks.

I think there’s a ton of potential. It’s a pretty hype space but that can be a good thing.

Tons of stuff to learn but I find it quite fascinating to use code to execute contract agreements

It’s kinda like the gold rush. But I’m selling the pick axes and mining karts lol.

Halfway through the crypto zombies course :blush:

I like gamified learning

1 Like

I see you are learning many stuff :+1:
I have started to apply for jobs.
All ask the reason for gaps :sweat_smile:
Anyways still applying and learning in parallel.

1 Like

Awesome. Yeah for the gaps just say you were doing freelance work and learning new skills

1 Like

I used to be a Wordpress developer / html / css / a bit of javascript

2 Likes