Weak minded

Maybe I am…

My mom told me that’s why I had schizophrenia. Maybe she’s right. (Not about why I have schizophrenia, but that I am weak minded)

i don’t think you are weak minded. but if you look at that definition then we all prob have it more or less… but like strictly the words weak minded i wouldn’t think of when thinking of you.

1 Like

And my mom once told me that I was attacked physically for hours because I spoke Spanish to a Spanish speaking man. Moms aren’t always right. We love them, but they can be wrong

1 Like

Ah thank you for those kind words… @lekkerhondje
I have been feeling pretty weak minded the last week or so though.

How are you today?

I suppose you’re right @CoCo

1 Like

i’m doing okish =)
watched movie and had to heat up the din dins cause mum is babysitting my nieces, and it worked out well… phew~

So sorry to hear you feeling weak minded =(
i hope you feel better again soon!

1 Like

Your mom is ignorant and rude.

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re doing okay-ish🙂

What time is it there? It’s 7:54am where I am…

It’s okay! Thank you!

1 Like

If you’re successfully fighting schizophrenia (which you are) then nobody can call you weak minded.

3 Likes

:joy: that might be true…

She’s never been good with her words.

1 Like

it’s 16:54 here now =D
Funny that our time zones are so far apart. Morning for you and already evening for me =O

1 Like

Haha yup, pretty odd.
I hope you have a good rest of your evening!

1 Like

thanks @Human =)
i’m sure evening will be good, i’m listening some music and browsing the forum and soon i go to bed and watch some tv till i fall asleep after meds.

What you gonna do today?

1 Like

Thanks @everhopeful

We are a strong people for fighting schizophrenia

2 Likes

Sounds pretty chill😀

I’m just gonna be hanging out all day… lol… alone. I’m currently house sitting for a relative. I’ll be done with it Friday or Saturday!

1 Like

You are not weak minded @Human
You are combating a life altering mi everyday.
Actually this makes you a very strong person!

2 Likes

Thanks Wave…

I should feel strong minded for having to battle a serious mental illness everyday.

1 Like

It seriously wore me out, defending.

I think people have schizophrenia, because they have to deal with more stress than most people do. I think they may be more aware of what’s going on, than most people and that’s why they’re more stressed out.

1 Like