We should have an all-Sarad selfee post

I think most guys here could get on board with that. What do you think? Or not. What is your opinion on this @Sarad?

4 Likes

Joking. Well, 90% joking anyway. She knows I joke around. Yeah, I was 90% joking. Maybe only 80%.

we need more displays of nature, rivers, and coastlines

1 Like

I want to see pictures of
Croutons
Straighteners
Are they unplugged
Light switches
Were they turned off
Duck
Shadows
Carrots
Parrots
Water daughter lights and fights of flights of stairs

5 Likes

I want to see:
Something new
Something different
Something that doesnt remind me of my old life.

1 Like

Then you be the first to show us what is your old.

i’m sorry i got nothing to show csummers

That’s okay, maybe you can describe a bit about what’s common around you?

art books… comic books… divination books… art supplies… sheet music… ermm… i dunno what else…

1 Like

I could have an opinion if I knew what is that anyway? Lmao :slight_smile:
Excuse my confusion but the site just finally let me in after a while and I’m like an Englishman in New York.

Like a post with all 5000 of the different sarad selfies compiled together into one post lol.

2 Likes

Oh…my fragile ego couldn’t handle it. And I got Instagram so you’re all invited over.

So you wanna say I post too many selfies @77nick77?
:angry:

1 Like

Made for one of my favorite songs of the day.

2 Likes

No lol I was saying that not him. But I was purposely being hypocritical because I’ve posted 5001 selfies. I think nick was just saying he appreciates your selfies

2 Likes

Yeah I love it too

1 Like

You are right there in top three selfie boy.
:expressionless:

3 Likes

No, I think you’re beautiful and it would be impossible for you to post too many pictures. I’m just saying that a whole thread devoted to pictures of just you, and ONLY you, would be a treat!!!

1 Like
4 Likes

I would suggest sarad and spiderpig both has a thread of selfies for them with weekly updates. They both are stunning and big personalities. It would be a treat. Like a reality show with pics.

6 Likes