We rased my dose back to what it was

Just had an injection and waiting 2 hours once again here over the health-center. We dropped my dose down to 100mg but my symptoms grew bigger so we raised it back. Anyway, nowdays I understand the importancy of anti-psychotic medication and also getting a right dose too.

5 Likes

Hi finnish friend … what are u upto…!!! Done with making music…!!!

1 Like

I need to finalize my music work and more is on its way. :blush: And you my indian fella??

1 Like

Haha deep i am not a indian man…i am From beautiful country Nepal…take care bro…!!!

1 Like

Ah ok, sorry, Nepal then. :wink:

1 Like

What time is it in finland now …!!! Deep…

1 Like

15:16 pm

It’s getting dark here already - propably you have a sunny weather there, unlike here in north.

1 Like

Its winter …!!! Here in Nepal …!!! I am ready to have dinner…its always the same Rice and veggie …!!! What did u had in lunch my friend…!!!

1 Like

Just curious, which medication?

I had a sausage just right now with some dipp. Have to make pigg with some cream-sauce and smashed potatoes later on today. + saladd.

I am on Zypadhera injection.

Hmm, never heard of it. Is that an injectable form of Zyprexa, by any chance?

That’s exactly what it is. And the big plus about it is that it has a lot less side-effects then the capsule version.

2 Likes

Zyprexa used to be a good drug for me, other than the weight gain, but now anything more than 7.5 mg/day and I get terrible akathisia. I’m on the Abilify injection instead.

1 Like