Schizophrenia.com

We have an inspection tomorrow and I'm reminded why I'm glad I'm divorced

It’s an inspection. They’re not going to kick you out if there’s a smudge on the mirror. And it’s random. They are only going to pick a couple units. And they aren’t really so concerned with house keeping details as they are big things like holes in walls, clear walk ways, clear path to windows for firemen. I mean, yea, do the dishes, run a vacuum, sweep the floors, but don’t spend 6 hours detailing the stove. It’s not needed.

3 Likes

I know a gal who owns a condo here she got fined for having a grey BBQ cover, should be black and 5 chairs on her patio, instead of the 4 allowed

2 Likes

lol, this is HUD

1 Like

What’s HUD? :open_mouth: 1515

1 Like

It’s govt funded housing

1 Like

Yeah it’s been awhile since we have had a HUD inspection. We are about due for one.

1 Like

We have them all the darn time, they’re insane with them.

1 Like

They closing a 360 unit Government housing place here, in too bad of shape to fix while people are living there, sad cause there is a big shortage of housing

and everytime it’s the same thing , my ex-husband has to scrub everything

My bathroom sink and bathtub are clogged, and I have broken window blinds. Maybe if they inspect they will get fixed.

1 Like

I hope so, My stuff that needed to get fixed on my move in still hasn’t gotten fixed

1 Like