• Subway

0 voters

3 Likes

McDonald’s!

I haven’t had McDonald’s in probably two years,

Would love to have it!

Take advantage of being close to one.

3 Likes

I’m debating if we go there if there is anything I can eat. Maybe a cheeseburger. Likely I’ll just get a coffee.

1 Like

I’m sure you could eat a cheeseburger and fries,

Even with the newish extraction sites.

I’d at least try!

1 Like

With no teeth I could maybe gum it. I sure am sick of mush.

2 Likes

There are things at KFC you could eat. The chicken might be too difficult for you to eat right now, but you can enjoy some of the sides. I like to get the bowl, but it has popcorn chicken on it.

2 Likes

I was thinking they may have just mashed potatoes with gravy and cheese. I’d have to ask

3 Likes

That sounds nice

1 Like

I’m not sure whether they will want take out tonight or another night this week. I’m thinking if we eat at home tonight I’ll make them chicken fingers and perogies.

1 Like

well that sounds spectacular !! I voted for KFC.

1 Like

We are eating grilled chicken at home tonight; I love chicken. I say go for that KFC. I can’t blame you for being sick of mush. Who wouldn’t be?

2 Likes

I voted for pizza. That sounds fire right now LOL.

I’m not sure what I’m gonna throw together for dinner tonight. Probably just pasta and sauce.

1 Like

Even though I voted subway. I am now at DQ because fatmama put ideas in my head with this pole. I haven’t had it for a long time and had a craving for it.

4 Likes

The kids want to just have supper at home so I’m making chicken fingers and perogies for them.
Not sure what I’ll eat. I’m not super hungry.

I put KFC because you can have the mashed potatoes, or mash up the potato salad

2 Likes

KFC has macaroni and cheese I believe. Shouldn’t be too tough to eat. Maybe add the mashed potatoes, maybe a biscuit and a side of coleslaw. I think they even have dessert like a pie or something. And actually, they cook their chicken so the meat isn’t that tough. Maybe get a chicken breast and rip that sucker apart into pieces and it shouldn’t hurt anything.

2 Likes

They have the best strawberry cheesecake

1 Like

The KFC close to me doesnt check for coupons when you tell them you have one.

Whenever I buy the 8 piece, large fry I always tell them I have a coupon, even when I dont.

Saves me $7 - 8 every time.

2 Likes

When you’re trying to get through the Pearly Gates, God knows that.
Denied heaven because of chicken.

2 Likes

Hah :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes