We are the creators

Our purpose in this planet is to create

2 Likes

To utilize the economic resources on this planet to satiate the supply and demand of consumers and producers.

3 Likes

Any planet for that matter. As the population grows, we’ll need more real estate and resources. To continue consuming the finite natural resources of this planet is not a sustainable option. Amidst all the political bloobity-bloob, it seems I remember high-minded promises of going to Mars. We’ll have to do something at some point, right?

1 Like

Ugh. How boring. I’d much rather invent an AI overlord.

2 Likes

An A.I. overlord is science fiction.

Supply & demand is the basic principle of microeconomics.

Humans have not gone to another planet besides Earth so you don’t know if population, land and resources are the same as earth. I agree that Earth has finite natural resources and is unsustainable. I don’t think humans will reach Mars besides all the current research preparations and hype about it. NASA hasn’t demonstrated they can launch a rover and bring a Mars rock sample back to Earth. If ever, NASA proves they can do this then I’ll jump on the band wagon and agree that Humans on Mars is a possibility.

1 Like

Bor.ing.
I say we blow it up!
:bomb:

2 Likes

Only because microeconomics is not your cup of tea.

I was talking about the planet.
Duh!
Why would I talk about microeconomics?
You can’t blow up something that’s not real.

1 Like

@anon48059102 I am a strong believer that we should lead an active lifestyle to the best of our abilities.
We should constantly fight to improve our functioning.
We have to try to beat schizophrenia even before a cure arrives.

1 Like

??? If you are talking about a “Death Star” like weapon that blows up planets then go right on ahead. I’d rather understand Trump’s economic policy to MAGA.

Yes you are right :+1:

1 Like

2 Likes

Whatever it takes to keep from hoping some catastrophic event wipes us out, reducing demand on our planets resources. I don’t care how. I personally think going to Mars is possible, but would probably require a bigger slice of the budget pie.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.