We are interesting: Ask a question

@HQuinn
Ok so there are 6 Essential Nutrients.
Some are Macronutrients and some are Micronutrients and then there is The MOST ESSENTIAL Nutrient (try to guess what it is…

They are as follows

They are the Macronutrients because you need them in large quantities and are measured in grams. (macro = large; micro = small)

These are the Micronutrients because you need them in smaller quantities and are usually measured in milligrams. I say “usually” because some are measured in different quantities. Such as Vitamin D is measured in ICU.

Now the moment you’ve all been waiting for. THE MOST IMPORTANT NUTRIENT! Did you guess? Well too late because you already cleared the spoiler… IT’S WATER!
That’s right. Good old fashion h2o. Better call Adam Sandler to reprise his role as Bobby Boucher - The Waterboy cuz you’re drinking the wroung woutah!

Ok for our next segment I’ll tell you what I do and why that works for me. When it comes to pre workout drinks, I don’t ■■■■ with that. I am sensitive to caffiene and even things like pop will get me buzzin.

So what do I do? I eat carbs before a work out. Carbs are quick energy and actually needed for the body to function on a daily basis. I would say eat something light, like rice or whole wheat bread. You don’t have to go all Dwayne Johnson and start eating pancakes and potatoes for breakfast but what ever you can manage is fine. Just don’t eat donuts as an excuse for carbs or stuff like that. You’ll find out that it will make you super hungry during your training though. Which is goos cuz then you can eat the healthy stuff after and not complain (at least it works for me that way). Or if you really want good energy, eat a habenero lol

I know I’ve told someone about the no/low carb diet and I’ll get to that when I make my post on diets.

But why carbs? Well for me I eat them cuz high carbs are necessary to grow muscle. I’ve also heard (not from a professor but another person in the business) that when you do high energy things like running, cardio, or my case light weight lifting, the body uses carbs as fuel. When you do, things like walking for long periods, the body goes “oh well I’m going for the long haul, better use my fat” because fat is a slow burning fuel. I do not know if that’s true, but it makes sense to me and fits with other knowledge I know. So “slow burning fat = long slow period work out” and “quick burning carbs = fast short period work out”.

So like I said, I don’t fux with pre workouts so I wouldn’t know what to tell you. And I’m not sure how accurate their labels even are to begin with. They might have a lot of synthetic or dangerous ingredients in there that could be allergenic or what have you.

3 Likes

Still practicing to be happy with what i have instead of being desperate for what i dont.
Its a good job, a tourist guide. But as the season goes over, it will be mostly a few days a week engagement…so that sucks. Still dont have plans what to do though, i’ll see after i get done with my MD.

1 Like

I don’t watch tv much. I find it distressing because of it mocking me. But that programme looks cool. :blush:

1 Like

A question for
@discobot where is @pansdisease ?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I guess i should ask @pansdisease where is @pansdisease ?
:thinking:

@ThePoeticSkunk

Why would you pick such a silly screen name?

3 Likes

I know, what happened to that dude?

1 Like

really??! wow, i had no idea!

Okay, good to know about the pre-work-outs!!! I won’t mess go buying more!

Thank you for the information, you explain better than a nutritionist’s textbook lol!!! I will heed your advice and carb load before an intense kickboxing class!!

1 Like

You know I’m joking about the peppers right? :laughing:

whaaaaa???! *spits out jalepeno

EDIT: no, ididn’t know haha

1 Like

Let me put it this way

DON’T EAT IT

1 Like