We are interesting: Ask a question

I think everyone here is interesting.

Do you have any questions for other forum members?

1 Like

Hey @Jimbob what’s your favourite American sitcom?

1 Like

Do you still wear coconut oil @anon80629714?

@anon1571434 what is your current body fat percentage?

@mermaid1 what is the hardest symptom you’re dealing with and how is your make up business going?

1 Like

I put it on my face everyday @mermaid1

Do you think That’s weird ?

1 Like

Hi @Sarad

My worst symptom I have been struggling with since forever is the ‘escape’ !!! it is a torture because I am so indecisive and unstable. I think about escaping at least 7 times in a day and half the time I take action and plan it. :frowning_face: I am too scared to actually take action because there is a lot of consequence I am afraid to face. :frowning_face: Plus the pessimism :frowning:

My makeup business is okay but I still not making money out of it. Only sometimes a couple times a month I do for friends etc for free or exchange of portfolio. I am not putting much effort in it because I already have a lot to do . . .

1 Like

@anon80629714 no I want to do the same because it is amazing. I bought one but still not making it into a habit

1 Like

@princess, I know you’re from New Zealand,

I was wondering about one of my favorite shows “Summer Heights High”,

Do people from New Zealand find the portrayal of Jonah, the islander, offensive?

I read some about it, but of course, I’m from the states and no one here watches Australian TV.

I liked the American office. Hey @anon80629714 which do you prefer - X factor or strictly?

2 Likes

None of those :joy: if I had to pick I’d rather watch strictly.

Hey @shutterbug , do you have a job or a career ?

2 Likes

Sorry @anon54386108 never heard of it :blush:

@Sarad how’s your work going and are you happy? :slight_smile: are you well?

I have been a licensed insurance broker since the end of January this year. I was hired on Jan 3rd and passed the licensing exam before the month was done. I specialize in automobile, property & casualty, errors & omissions, and liability insurance for small to medium sized businesses. I’m still a junior broker but am told that I am learning quickly.

I was actually a truck driver last year (bulk fuel delivery), but wound up changing jobs on short notice after my heart condition became a problem. Before that I spent a couple of decades in various technical roles. Original career was as a chef, but that ended abruptly because of a severe back injury. Oh, and I somehow wound up driving a school bus for a bit in all of that while running a photo studio and doing some video work.

The main thing I’ve learned is that the career you prepare for may not be the one you wind up in.

3 Likes

It’s been awhile since I checked but I think 14% - 15% currently.

2 Likes

(Deleted)

I thought the (?) might have been triggering.

@Jimbob who is your favorite fighter? Of all time? fave fighter Who is in the UFC right now? Fave muay thai fighter?

@anon80629714 i like your flower paintings, who is your favorite artist? who inspires you as an artist?

@anon1571434 what are macro and micronutrients? just kidding, that’s probably a long answer, just answer this: what’s your go-to pre-work out powder (if any) and how much would you recommend for a person who wants to try taking it, but not too much due to excessive caffeine intake?

2 Likes

I don’t have a favourite @HQuinn but I like different styles. I like one using their imagination and transforming one thing into something else.

2 Likes

What!

Come on!

This has to be my favorite show, all time.

Maybe favorite comedy, but its pretty intense for a comedy, I cried, a lot.

Anyway, you should check it out!

1 Like

Actually that’s not hard to answer at all. I’ll answer all your questions when I’m back from the store.

2 Likes