We are all better at some things than other things

The lady who does my cleaning says she could never do what I do online. I for my part struggle with organising myself when it comes to keeping a place clean. Hence why my place was so bad in Essex when I was left to my own devices.

The world would be boring if we were all good at the same things.

6 Likes

Yeah difference makes the world go around. It’s also important for sexual reproduction to have changes in the genetic code of the species. It really is important that we aren’t all the same!

2 Likes

I’m good at reading, prayer and meditation. Three really inert activities. I’ve never been a really active person. I’ve always been a total bookworm.

I’ve never been a very physically active person either . At school I was usually the last to be picked for a side at sports.

1 Like

I’m with ya man. I was always the last to be picked for a team too. In fact nobody ever wanted me on their team.

I love being a mom and making meals for them.
I am so terrible at keeping the house clean.

If they could have avoided picking me they would have done. I was the awkward/odd child at senior school(British public school) . I got verbally bullied a lot. That’s par for the course for someone who eventually gets diagnosed as being on the autistic spectrum.

I’m sorry @firemonkey.

1 Like

I think it would be the same for a person who develops schizophrenia early. Children can be cruel.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.