We all have a story

1 Like

What is your story ā€¦ :smile:

Had a weird childhood but safe. I was just a strange awkward kid. Self medicated through late teens to mid twenties. Diagnosed with depression and anxiety in my late teens. No one noticed the over the top mania but boy my party buddies loved me lol. I got super depressed and got on some decent meds. Got married to a guy with severe undiagnosed social anxiety. We had 4 beautiful kids. I got very bad post partum depression with each. I worked as a manager for group homes with people who have intellectual disabilities. I went very very manic after my last child was born and pretty.much slept with anyone available and spent thousands of dollars. Basically I ruined my marriage. While in that mania I became very psychotic and had to be hospitalized. I was put on disability. The years following going through the divorce and taking care of the kids I was in and out of the crisis unit. It took a long time to get stable. As for now Iā€™m struggling but keeping my head above water.

3 Likes

Do you journal?

1 Like

We all have our phases in our lives, I had a happy childhood, when I went to the university I loved it, then I went to America and stayed there nearly 13 years, the last two years I lived in my auto in many places in America, then I moved back to Europe and the story goes on ā€¦ have had great and difficult times, I like to spend my time alone, loved to collect butterflies when I was a teenager, had my summer trip to Devon, England when I was 16, during my studies I traveled in many places, Moscow, London, Paris, Leningrad and then to the USA, got married and then divorced, it is really a long story, but I am alive and life goes on ā€¦

1 Like

I try to at least journal once a week. I also do a lot of poetry.

1 Like