Wazzzzzuppppp (random thoughts)

Hahaha dat subway looove :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My new favorite artist is this qwerky guy named ronald jenkees. He makes good music

2 Likes

Oh man how you liking B major? I had SO much trouble with that one, and also F. OW. I’m so impatient, I hate warming up, I just want to get on it and go, then I’m all frustrated coz I can’t do what I want to do! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:! Now you’ve got me practicing my major chord forms too, oh boy! :guitar:
:grin:

3 Likes

I haven’t done B major chord. I’ve done A, C,D E G major and he has me working on 3 other chords for homework.

The EFG and BCD I was talking about were for notes on little E string and B string.

Yeah, I looked up B Major, looks like a toughie. I’m not there yet.

Glad I got you working on them though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you’re worried about being a good enough mom, you most likely are a good mom. It’s people who don’t care whether or not they’re good enough that usually aren’t.

3 Likes

@Human your an awesome person.Never forget that.

4 Likes

I mostly stopped watching tv around 5 years ago, haven’t watched any at all for over a year now. It’s liberating, and it drove my love of music to even more than what it had been.

All I do for entertainment for the most part is listen to music and read news stories on my phone, occasionally get on fb, come on here at least a couple times a day. Once in a while I get myself to watch a dvd, of which I now have only a few essentials.

Anyway, I’m just saying enjoy your break from tv; you might like it! :blush::+1:

4 Likes

You hate winter? Try a winter with cold sweaty feet.

1 Like

Hey thank you :blush:. Most of the time the tv is just on and I’m on my phone and now I can’t fall asleep unless it is on in the background. But I am going to try.

Hopefully I will get back into writing and reading more.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.