Ways to Become a Schizo- Ninja

I am schizophrenic for past 9 years now.
However, well functioning, with minimum doses. I developed some strategies to help myself drag out of what had become of me. Below is the link:
Ways to Become a Schizo-Ninja: thesaneschizo.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/featured-content/

Do let me know, if you like it or not.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

I am a schizo ninja!

2 Likes

your post is soooooooooo…oooo awesome. I’ve never read anything that is soooo beautiful and practical and useful and mindful… thanks a lot.

You have to learn how to spend long periods of time alone, and endure incredible mental and spiritual anguish. I liken it unto special forces training or perhaps being incarcerated for a crime that I didn’t commit. The worst part is missing out on life going on all around you. You get to watch other people grow and progress through the stages of life while you stay stuck in a rut.

I do all of this stuff but I still have significant symptoms. I think I am just more treatment resistant than someone like you. I am also very rational at least most of the time, when I get paychotic I can’t think straight.

I’ve tried lower doses but the symptoms just get too overwhelming.

I’ll read it but I’ll have to do it when I feel motivated. Writing is good, as long as it’s about good stuff.

I skimmed it super quick to make sure it was something I would say

It is spoken word my nizzle

Good shyt homeslice

I am a super deadly schizo ninja myself, I wrote a two volume book about it

Also did a thesis in school about some psychology shiznit

If you have your book online, can you send me a link?

What i have written, are basically too “common sense” techniques

You may call them hygiene factors :slight_smile:

Yep! I am contsantly advised to look at the Brighter side and ignore the Brightest Side!

It doesn’t help a bit

“The Sane Schizo,” I love it. Bookmarked for later.

1 Like

Great piece! I loved the logic especially! For sz’s, I think logic and pragmatism are skills we have to build, they’re not common sense to us like normals.

I also like the title, schizo-ninja, ( AKA schiz infiltrator or sz spy or the sz spook hahaha)

I take infiltration into normals’ society very seriously, as well. I just put this spin on it: I am a paranoid sz. People would exclude me and stigmatize me. That is logical, as normals are societal creatures who enjoy conformity and predictability.

Predict what they want to be predictable, and you can pass!! So, I watch normals for their tiny micro expressions and try to predict what they want to happen next. Looking away? They must want me to leave—I do so. Looking at me? Maybe they want my attention–I give them it through eye contact, a brief smile, and then ending the eye contact.

These normals are highly alert creatures, but if you know their “red flags” you can avoid sending up one of the red flags, and they’ll never know a sz walked among them.

Keep writing! I’ll keep reading! :smiley:

Predict what they want to be predictable, and you can pass!! So, I watch normals for their tiny micro expressions and try to predict what they want to happen next. Looking away? They must want me to leave—I do so. Looking at me? Maybe they want my attention–I give them it through eye contact, a brief smile, and then ending the eye contact.

I agree with your insights about ‘People’. I am a paranoid schizo as well. People are distasteful about me and I am distasteful about them!

1 Like

Glad u liked it! :slight_smile: