Watching the World Turn

Do you ever just sit out in public for periods of time and watch the world in action? Its a little creepy but interesting of how everything you hear and see in an hour or 2.

I used to. But then I stopped trying to listen to the world, and started to try to ignore it.

Sunglasses .

Sunglasses .

Sunglasses . ,

e(Y)e Rarely Remember To Wear Them , Especially In Tha Past … ,

but When e(Y)e Do , e(Y)e Spy / Anahlyze and Peek At Everyone Trying To See What it Is
e(Y)e’m Looking At …,

That Is Creepier Then Any Horror Movie … ,

e(Y)e Swear , We As Schizo’s Are Living In Tha Fantasy Nightmare Of

)INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS( …

People watching used to be one of my favorite past times,
back in the day when people used to actually interact with each other.

Now with cell phones, people are a painfully loud "one (person) show"
with delusions of grandeur,
and no audience to watch.

1 Like

Yes, but I never thought about it that way. I’ve been accused of people watching in the mental hospital lol. I’ve done it elsewhere before. I’m not really interested in other people’s lives. I think it’s because I’m self conscious. I also don’t want to be judged or let it be known or reminded I have sz.

I’m a people watcher… can’t help it…

Carlos Castenada talked a lot about “stopping the world”…in his stories. I found his first few books to be good but then it kind of turned into random babbling about nothing though. So yeah I’m not so sure about that insight.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zsjtd

i just had to! ( this shit is so old that it’s not even on YouTube)

e(Y)e LOVE Thus Album (!!!) ,

2 Likes

That and Marshall Mathers LP are two of the top 5 or so albums in hip-hop history IMO. Old school Eminem and Tupac are the best.

Thus Is Complete TRUTH .,

e(Y)e Would Personally Add LIL WAYNE and Call It Good …

1 Like

Hey I like Lil Wayne too :blush:

I think he’ll go down as one of the best. As the years pass by people begin to appreciate past music more and more.

Like hey, I like Nas, Jay-z, Rakim and Biggie. But yeah Lil wayne is one of the more talented performers in hip-hop history for sure. He makes me laugh with his lyrics and his likeable as a person for the very most part.

Yep Yep … ,

Those dudes Are Awesome As Well … ,

e(Y)e’ll have To Check Rakim Out , He’s Amongst Tha Greatest There …

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.