Watch out for these guys!

I took an IQ test on the internet, and after I took it they charged me $1.99, and they didn’t tell me the results. So I blew them off. I’m smart enough to know that IQ tests do not tell what kind of person a person is. Then I checked my bank account, and these guys had charged me another $27.88. I did not sign up for anything that specified it had a $27.88 charge. If I had somehow accepted this charge, for which I got no service, it was because I was tricked into it. I checked my bank account, and they had put the $27.88 back, but after that they had put the charge on my account again. I’m not paying it. They would probably want more money after I had paid the $27.88.

I’d cancel your card and get a new one. This sounds like the beginning of a scam.

1 Like

You’re right. They could be selling my information on the internet. I’m pretty sure my personal information is already posted in a lot of bad places anyway.

1 Like

@crimby , I did that same IQ test. They send your IQ results to your email address. And that $27.88 is a monthly charge BTW. I would call them and cancel the subscription if I were you.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a scam.
If you used a credit card they might be able to help you get your money back.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.