Wat do u do wen someone hates u

Just wondering
Kkkkkkkkkk

are you in the ku klux klan? i thought that was secret and they wore hoods and stuff so noone knows who anyone is i didn’t think it was boasted about. I’m confused?

just let then hate thats there problem

I pay no attention to the haters, I’m in business for myself and people I have never met hate me, they all figure others are not supposed to make a living, so they get angry and no one is supposed to compete with them

1 Like

I’m confused too.

Yea I’m not proud of it.
I will delete this post later but I wanted to know how people respond to hate
Just genuine help

How did this turn to kkk? Wat I miss?
Ignore haters an go about your day.

2 Likes

If someone treats me badly I distance myself from them. Try it with friends and family members. It works.

1 Like

Well, if it’s someone you care about, you find out why they hate you now, apologize, think about how you can change your behavior to not repeat the same issue and then hope over time they forgive you.

If it’s a random person, cut them out of your life you don’t need that negativity. If you can’t do so, just try to grin and bear it when you need to deal with them.

I manage people so I got a pretty thick skin. Quite frankly I don’t care if people don’t like me. I have a job to do and I’m going to do it to the best of my ability with or without their support. Dealing with schizophrenia has made me more resilient in some areas of my life that I didn’t used to be before. I just don’t have the time, patience or energy to deal with haters. They are the ones with the problem, not me. I’m only 30 but I already feel too old for that s#!%.

1 Like

Tell them to grow up.

I stay away from them as much as possible and don’t worry about it. It does kind of prey on my mind, though.

I have had haters hate on me my whole life.

Recently they did psychic attacks or hate attacks that I am not aloud to do yoga and they tried programming me not to go and also attacked me with hateful energy vibes etc
It was intense.
So much hate.

I am very proud of myself for going to yoga.

My mum said the whole filosofy of yoga is that every one is welcome but maybe those saying I’m not welcome and attacking me maybe they should be the ones not welcome .
Even if it were the instructor actually.

When I get hate attacked it can be so intense and I can feel I can not cope.

I try to not let them program me with their hate ,maliciousness etc

They might program to not do things that are good for you and program you in very nasty ways …

I don’t know what I do to cope with their hate.
Specially when it’s daily intense hate attacks .

I used to isolate and not go out but that’s what they want.
They don’t want me to do things that are good for me.

I do not hate them back.
I love them.
I don’t like them.
I think they have disgusting behaviour but I love them only because I love everyone even my enemy those that hate me.

My mum hated me but she loves me so that’s ok as I adore her.

My dad hates me but I do not know if he loves me aswell.
He does not seem to wish me well or think I deserve good because of his politics may be…

So I try not to let them program me with their nasty ness but try to cope through the attacks without getting too sick so I can’t cope.

The last few weeks since Oz got new pm I have been getting hated on and I can see I am worse from it
So they succeeded but I’m not in hospital .
My eyes look dull and I do not look so good when they treat me that way…

Just do ones best to get through it and not let them succeed with their illwill etc

This isn’t about the kkk.

try typing three k’s in a row without thinking of the ku klux klan.

1 Like

@anon90843118 isn’t from States but I see your point. I can see the trigger…I honestly thought the same myself, and thought wtf. Just glad Van ■■■■ was found guilty. That was so messed up.

Back to hating. It is a strong word so to change it would cause you to use an astronomical amount of energy. Depends on who they are and if you gave themm probable cause. Youre thread is a bit too vague to give advice; however, look at it from another’s point of view looking at the evidence then try to decide what to do next

1 Like

Sorry.
@anon30865512

1 Like

Thank you @Sunlit.

Lately, I have been feeling like my ex girlfriend, present platonic friend hates me. I just can’t escape that feeling. She swears she loves me but I still can’t believe her. I sincerely think she hates me. She tells me that she hates herself and that is what I am picking up on.

That doesn’t sound good.
If u feel like that although u are friends.

1 Like