"wasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup"?

What is up? What are you doing? I slept 6 hours straight. Pretty good, pretty good. How did you sleep? Or are you still up?

8 Likes

Supp my homie :slight_smile: :joy:

I need some more bed time Tbh…

4 Likes

Good morning leafy. I woke up feeling like someone had just struck me in the balls. I had to walk it off for 10 or 15 mins. Feeling ok now though. Not sure what that was. Must’ve struck myself in my sleep or something.

2 Likes

Oh god, you poor man! That’s awful. Keep an eye on that.

3 Likes

Are you working today?

2 Likes

Keep an eye on your scrotal pain man. You can get a thing called torsion teste which is very serious

4 Likes

yea torsion is what came to my mind. A good friend of the family had that and he was in so much pain.

4 Likes

I slept really good last night as well. I slept for 8 hours and 50 minutes. I usually don’t sleep that long.

3 Likes

It’s around 8 pm here. I had one of those for dinner. I made a picture. Tasted very yummy but it’s really rich and filled me up.

6 Likes

That looks really good!

3 Likes

That’s great you got good sleep Jake.

1 Like

That actually looks super yum.

2 Likes

It’s some Asian. It had meat in it. 2 hours later I still feel stuffed.:grinning:

5 Likes

That’s really good. Sometimes when I eat that stuff I get hungry again pretty quick.

3 Likes

Woke up 09.00 got a call.
Gonna eat meat for dinner too.

3 Likes

Yea I did

Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

I’m just chillin’. :smiley::sunglasses: I got terrible sleep last night, buuuut I’m getting by. It’s a rough day. Getting by, though. :cat:

3 Likes

I’m doing all right. Cleaning my room. Once I’m done with that, I’m gonna read some manga - the Death Note manga I just got in the mail, to be precise, haha.

3 Likes

Ayyyyyyyy!!!

2 Likes

Hi Leafy.

Dad and I cleaned a cabin today. The renters tossed a week’s worth of fish guts in the trash. Damn that was horrible. We had to call for a special garbage pick up and spray out the trash bin. I’ve seen more flies in there than on a pile of…well you know.

:grinning:

2 Likes