"wasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup"?

what are you doing right now?

3 Likes

Getting ready to go to bed any minute now. How are you?

2 Likes

I’m bored. And I need some fruits and veggies lol.

1 Like

I think I get that?

1 Like

from your other post about fiber. Anyway how are you honey? Sleepy?

Yeah, tired. Except I drank some caffeine. I’m going to try to lie down in the living room and see which is stronger, the caffeine or my perpetual exhaustion.

1 Like

Ok, sleep well. See you tomorrow.

1 Like

It seems whenever you ask that question I’m sitting down about to watch the football lol :laughing:. So Yeah, I’m about to watch the football. My partner’s team is playing. Hopefully they’ll win.

1 Like

lol, you love that football! I hope you enjoy.

1 Like

i watch starcraft i am bored too :frowning:

1 Like

@leafy How you doing you kindly soul of this forum. It has been a long time seen I’ve seen your posting , but I am still here Just had name change for self security reasons.

1 Like

I’m doing good. I took a break for awhile. But came back like a bad penny. I recognize the tagine but can’t place it because of the name change. I’m in the dark. But I’m sure it’s good to see you who ever you are lol.

1 Like

sitting here doing nothing

1 Like

That’s unusual for you

1 Like

Making supper. Throwing in frozen mini pizzas. Oh so difficult Haha. Slept way too long so likely not much sleep tonight.

1 Like

I’m laying on my couch. Just got through finishing a bowl of killer chili I cooked up. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Schizophrenia is a delusion you are not

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.