"wasuuuuuuuuuuuuup"?

I’m window shopping, listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn and sipping an orange/grapefruit sparkling water. Feeling kind of mellow I guess, a little down but not too bad all things considered. What are you doing? How are you feeling?

3 Likes

I’m stressed. My landlord, who is also my moms fiance, bitched at me today for not working and just sitting around all day doing nothing. I have never missed rent once but that doesnt satisfy him. He wants me working. I have a hard time holding jobs due to my mental illnesses.

1 Like

It’s none of his business as long as you pay the rent. People who don’t struggle with mental health issues have a hard time understanding our disability. He’s a jackass.

1 Like

Thanks leafy. He is a jackass, he’s also an alcoholic who is the biggest dick when he’s sober. Hes only nice and happy when he’s drinking beer. I hope you enjoy the rest of your night.

1 Like

Thanks @TheCanuk you too

1 Like

Just wrote my husband another letter lol, wanting an infused rockstar but it’s already almost bedtime so I suppose I will save it for tomorrow morning when I wake up at 7… gonna wrap some Christmas presents in a bit, did my shopping early!

Hope you’re well @Leaf

1 Like

I was looking at things on sale for Amazon’s Prime Day. Nothing really grabs me. My free money is all tied up in the new gaming system next month and games for it, also.

1 Like

@Leaf. I tried a new flavour of sparkling water recently that I just love. It’s La Croix peach-pear. It’s so good and the pear flavor really comes through. It’s my new favorite.

1 Like

I ended up purchasing a Fire HD 10 tablet since the price was only $80 which was almost 50% off and I just couldn’t resist.

Not a single one of my Amazon devices has ever broken (even my oldest kindle e-reader and fire tablet still work). Therefore, I always feel a little guilty buying a new Amazon device since my old devices all still work.

1 Like

I want a sound bar to go with my brand new TV but I think we’d get noise complaints since we live in a small apartment with lots of very close neighbors. Probably best to invest in a headset instead.

Hope the tablet works out for you! I love reading on a kindle.

1 Like

I’m good! Thanks just bummed out that I forgot some paperwork at work and I can’t study them…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.