Wasuuuu uuuuuuup?

Good morning. How are you feeling? What’s going on? I don’t know what I’m doing today, might have a power outage today due to fire risk here in California. If the power stays on I’ll probably take a bath, do some grocery shopping and possibly make some soup. What are you doing today?

8 Likes

I am having a nap after launch… played video games

1 Like

I’m on a bus going round in circles… There’s a baby crying and it’s kind of triggering my psychotic stress.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, that must be awful

1 Like

Yeah… The mum and the baby just left the bus. It was crying really hard

1 Like

Today I just relaxed and rested all day by posting on a Chinese immigrants forum, watching movies and doing exercise. I did hard work yesterday which exhausted my brain. The feeling of being tired lasted so long.

3 Likes

I’m in California too. Our powers out now.

1 Like

I just woke up, cold here 21f and have to shower so turned up the heat

1 Like

Passing time. Nothing special. A little job came up for me next week. The money goes towards clothes. I am planning to buy a pianoaccordeon, its a bit tricky to get a credit for this, but i think i can do the deal in 4 months.

1 Like

Pianoaccodian sounds interesting. I’ll have to google that.

oh yeah those are cool, but pricey

just recovering from the last couple days of workouts, my whole body is sore, so I decided to take the day off. and wait til tomorrow to workout again. that has shot my schedule to ■■■■. I think I will clean today and eat and drink lots of water. also have to pick mom up from the airport at 6pm tonight. that’s it for me.

hopefully your power wont be out long. and good morning to you. :smile:

2 Likes

I will probably study Arabic today and I have to take care of the animals. It’s been raining nonstop yesterday and the day before so going out to feed the animals makes me cold :cold_face:. I was depressed this morning so I got up and took a shower. That helped.

1 Like

I’m going to go for a walk in the park and make sweet potatoes today.

2 Likes

What’s the diff between sweet potatoes and yams :sweet_potato:?

1 Like

Nothing from what I was told by the produce guy at my grocery store

2 Likes

Hey @Leaf, hope you go ok with the power outage. They make me very anxious. Soup sounds awesome, I have a batch of red lentil & chilli going.

Today I’m planning on doing a high intensity hike up a mountain, I can do it twice in a row now after 6 months training. Then I’ll come home to freshen up & I’ve got night shift at work. Plus I have an enormous stack of dishes to wash, should get onto that before it engulfs the kitchen!

1 Like

1980, lol…

somehow the power outage is bypassing us

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.