Wasn't qualified for Australian skilled migration programme. At least I tried

I filled in all my particulars but didn’t score high points and hence my submission of EOI was denied.

At least I tried. What a high standard of skilled worker migration programme.

FYI, it was here http://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/SkillSelect/SkillSelect.aspx

Will you be able to qualify for the programme at another time? With training, I know a position as a medical imaging professional is possible.

1 Like

Yes, according to the message on the Web site. I can update the EOI at anytime within 2 years once I earned new credentials, or when new legislation is announced.
Thank you for letting me know that position. Hopefully I won’t need to spend much money to qualify for the programme.

Doesn’t sound like you will be able to procrastinate.

To perform the medical imaging position, you would have to feel that job is a match for you. I do know you have the smarts for it, by your writing, as some folks in my community do not write as well as you and have studied (hard) what they needed to know for the courses to pass.

I hope you will be able to meet your goal. If training is costly, I hope you are matched with a sponsor.

1 Like

Your advice sounds reasonable.

I have no idea where to find sponsor. I nominated ‘Developer Programmer’ as my occupation but technology advances so fast since my unemployment few years ago.
Thank you for the compliment, but I don’t think I have the confidence working in healthcare team, unless I can find someone for sponsoring the training.