Was my psychosis diagnosis a misdiagnosis?

Are you still in hospital? Hope everything’s okay

No im not igot out last Thursday

1 Like

Time will tell , that’s all , i hope u recover asap

@Crystal-Cotton, stop posting the same topic. You’ve been warned many times.

1 Like

But I need an answer

spamming the forum will not get you different answers.

Please follow our rules.

As a courtesy to other members on the forum, please do not spam the forum with repeat threads on the same topic. The forum guidelines prohibit this because it tends to annoy other members.

It was long time ago when I posted this question

1 Like

It doesnt matter what you call it really. Better start fighting for what helps you recover instead of fighting against the diagnosis. It doesnt really matter if they call it overvalued ideas or delusions…Those are just man-made words.

You have a problem and you need to deal with it.

Do you know what lead to your problems, whatever they are called?

1 Like

I don’t know… thats why im kind of confused about this

I think you should aim your energy towards recovery. Not fighting against labels and things you cant solve.

Stop flagging my posts telling you to follow the rules. I’m not going to put up with that.

i will flag them because youre clogging up my threads with stuff i already know

I guess you’re right

Was there anything leading up to your problematic ideas or delusions (whatever you want to call them really doesnt matter) that you can change? Stress, trauma, drugs, social isolation, etc?

Maybe stress or trauma I don’t really know
I got bullied a lot ages 6-13 and I’m 15 now, the ideas started at age 11 from what I remember. Could be little bit earlier too

Then you will be suspended again. Stop acting like a entitled toddler.

I’m sorry I will stop okay

My actual mental age is 8 so it’s not very nice to call me that

Even an 8 year old can follow rules. I have a young child, so I’m aware of what they can do. I also have an autistic child. It’s no excuse for rude behavior.

You’re intelligent so I have higher expectations from you.

1 Like

It’s not an excuse, it’s merely a reason I can stop it ok

I don’t get why have these so called rules in place, the only rule I tend to follow is not to offend others. But I guess what ever you say goes

Actually it’s not whatever I say. I didn’t make the rule. I just have to enforce it. It’s my job.

1 Like